I am lonely ...

NoMoreSnow

Apr 10, 2002
... where is everyone ... I have been going to the chat and the room is empty ... usually I go there in the day and am pleased to find my buddy arenas809 there ... sitting in waiting ... but this week he is not there ... he is gone ... I am lonely ...

Meredith

LiVe ThE LiFe YoU iMaGiNeD
Jan 24, 2002
That's because everyone is busy at work!! And if we wanted to chat it is either firewalled, so we can't, or get fired cause we are chatting! Hee, hee.... Nite is the time to see everyone!

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
NoMore Snow

I went to chat room to keep you company and you are not in there? DONDE ESTAS????
You are the weakest link.....
Goodbye.

ILoveDr

Meredith

LiVe ThE LiFe YoU iMaGiNeD
Jan 24, 2002
ILoveDR....

How did you get your tag line changed when you only have 33 posts? I don't get it!

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Mer

I dont know where that tag line came from.I didnt change it...someone else did.I dont know how they did it?
ILoveDr

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Jazz

LOL...whats up? Marco said to say hello when I was down there a few weeks ago.

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Cool, spoke to him the other day. He says it is real quiet in Sosua.

I had my closing on Thursday and I am looking for a cheap flight but they went up about 25%. Figures...

I am going to Minneapolis for the 4th to see my 10 year old daughter compete in the Jr. Olympics as a black belt. She took 3rd in the State Championships and qualified. So it costs me a few thousand because of that:)

Where in the City do you live? We should get together and have dinner some night. I am down that way every weekend.

Regards
Scott

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Jazz

I live in Middle Village Queens(10 minute drive from Manhattan).My days off rotate so I work most weekends and when I am off in the summer,I usually go upstate to the Catskills.I am trying to plan a few trips to Saratoga now to see the races in July/August.After the summer,I wont be as busy and maybe we can get together.It would be easier to meet up with you if we were in Sosua at the same time--LOL.I am going for 3 weeks in November.I dont think I can go before that---TO DAMN BUSY all the time.When I went a few weeks ago,I did the 5 day AA special but I wont do that again because 5 days just isnt long enough.
P.S. thats great that your 10 year old daughter is so accomplished in something already.I'll bet she goes far in life.You should be a proud daddy.
ILoveDr

NoMoreSnow

Apr 10, 2002
Jazzcom...

...this is a side of you ... I've NEVER seen .... "this" is the person I met in the chat-room ...... "this" is you ...or should I say "you also" ..."family man" .... 'decent" .... "proud papa" aka "Scott"

... well my expectation for you has just increased "10 fold" .... I will now expect to meet a ... solid ... up-standing ... respectable .... gentleman ... in the chat-room from now on...

DON'T disappoint me ....

NMS

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Chris

That must have been after my "Hillbilly smells" post.I thought that post would generate a lot of funny responses since Hillbilly is so popular on here. Anyway,it was obviously just a joke but if people took offense...so be it. I wont apoligize for making a joke. If you think that is obnoxious or offensive please refrain from reading my future posts.
Muchas Gracias,
ILoveDr

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
No way! I read everything

I think you might ask Robert to change yourCRISCO "Tag" to something more benign.You have paid for your "mistake".Do it now,cause if England gets beat,he will be in a foul mood!

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Chris

Naaa,I wont ask him to change it.Its no big deal.I was very surprised when I logged on and saw the tag..I was like "huh"? LOL. At least I am not loud and fat like Jazzcom LOL. Talk to you later buddy.
ILoveDr

x_man

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Hi ILov...

Just checking: Did you get this 'opto rectal procedure' done?
It sounds like you did! Congratulations!! X

If you need a reference for Robert to change your tag I'll be your man. LOL

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
IloveDR... I live in the Catskills. Woodstock. Let me know when you are heading up. Stop at Kingston and we can have dinner.
My daughter is super cool. Not only is she a tough cookie but she got the highest score in her school in the Math Olympics, was just in two major productions as an actress, dancer and singer and she was also graded on the flute statewide and was in the 99th percentile.
Quite the kid, musta been the postman or a fling my wife musta had.

NoMoreSnow... Does this mean you will sleep with me gratuitously when next we meet? LOL I don't know how you can take a message board seriously? I know that I don't. You should have been able to figure that out by me tagline. I was the first one on the block with a self depricating tagline. With the preverbial grain of salt my dear.

Crisco... Lay off my bud. He is good people.

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Jazz

My parents live in Cairo...I go up frequently..I'll tell you what,one of these days when I am up,I will pop down to woodstock and meet you in a bar for a drink.Its only about a 30 minute drive away.
Looking forward to meeting you brother.
ILoveDr

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
hi x-man

No,I did not get the procedure done because my insurance does not cover it.I dont want Robert to change my tag...I kind of like it.See you later.
ILoveDr