Canjet airlines

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
What Information is This? And some real Airline Help.

Canjet doesn't fly to DR or anywhere near DR, not will they ever fly to the DR.

Who knows if they live a second time since this is the 2nd kick at the same discount airline cat for these same guys.

I think this section would be of value and is expected to be of value to reveal deals from other countries ( mainly USA/Canada) to DR, like the new AA flights to Punta Cana, the ongoing saga of Aeromar going , well, nowhere, PanAm new routes, etc.

There is a lot of good, in fact great and informative posts on DR1 related to DR and Canjet and Southwest Airlines are not very helpful.

That said, Canadians might want to try www.belairtravel.com for good air only deals to DR from Toronto mainly - the advantage over other sites is that if you are not right on with the dates they show you the nearest options and prices. Quite good actually.

Nelly

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
The link was helpful to me as I am always looking for good prices on fares to Toronto so I can connect for the flight to the DR. There might be others in the same position.
Thanks to you both for the info!
Cheers,
Nelly :)

Latino2002

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Can jet

Hello Ricktoronto. I never said that Can jet fly into Dr....its just info for anyone that live in canada. they can use can Jet in toronto to conx with any other airlines like AA.

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
You Need to Post, Then

Links for Air Canada; SkyService; Air Transat; WestJet; Tango.

Plus since some Canadians might want to go to Europe:

Air France, Britih Airways, Lufthansa; Swissair etc.

Really since this should be of use relative to THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC, it is pointless to just post for the sake of it.

Find some cheap fares or sales - Toronto or Montreal to the DR weach week and post them.

Latino2002

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
rick

and you point is?? do you own this web site???? some pleople may be interesting on this post, some wont even ready...but i just pass some info to all my friends in canada...it a new alternative in case otrher airlines maybe full for conx in Canada, we never know.

have a great evening.

Sam the skymaster