Help! Info Needed Immediately On Dr Educational System

princesa

Jun 21, 2002

I am in desperate need of information on the Dominican Republic educational system. I need info on:

1. government involvement, funding, and standards for the educational system

2. money allotted to metropolitan areas versus rural areas

3. any personal views you have as to what needs to be changed and how you would change it

To all who reply:

THANKS A MILLION!!! YOU ARE HELPING ME COMPLETE MY MASTER'S DEGREE!!!

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
Wow!

You came to a message board to ask us for that kind of information to complete your Master's ? :rolleyes:

By the way, I am also pursuing a Master's Degree, and I have this paper due in 5 weeks. Do you, by any chance, know anything about Total Quality?

princesa

Jun 21, 2002
Pib, not exactly......

I am finishing my last two classes and my master's is complete. I have a 4.0 GPA and don't want to lose it. The problem is that I am having trouble in one class. I have a 15 page paper due on Wednesday about the DR educational system and government funding and involvement. I finished the first 8 but the last 7 or so need to be finished and I am having a very hard time finding info. So can you help? As far as total quality I don't really know what you mean. Tell me a little more about what you're looking for and I'll see if I can help.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
How about

www.dom.gov.do?

Or call the Vice President, she is the Minister of Education, too.

I am sorry, but I have never seen more than the "budget" which always get cut during the year..

HB

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
Sorry Princesa.

I guess the sarcastic comment flew over your head. It's true about the paper, but I am sure I will not resort to asking in a message board about it. Of course, it is easier to find data on TQ than the Dominican educational system.

The website for the ministry of education is http://www.see.gov.do/ other than that what you need is good research work, the old way.

BTW, I hope your Spanish is good.

Dolores1

DR1
May 3, 2000
www.
Check out reports put out by the World Bank and the Interamerican Development Bank. They may have something online regarding education.