let's compare deals (?buena ganga?)

Loren

Jan 1, 2002
Just got $400 on Priceline CMH (Ohio) to SDQ (Santo Domingo) and after taxes it came to $504, so I saved about $100 bucks. Flying on American Airlines, with stops in Chicago & Miami. I don't mind the extra stop `cause I can get platano chips at the Bacard? restaurant in MIA. ?What kinds of deals have others been getting?

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Good price. Last flight I had was 239 plus taxes to about 311- from New Yorks JFK to Puerto Plata.

I didn't know that Priceline did DR. I will have to check them out. Problem is that I ALWAYS fly direct and their stops would be a pain in the Arse to me. I leave at 6:450 and arrive at 10:10 and am on the beach in Sosua by 11:15 am.

I found Priceline to be good in Hotel rooms in the States for 4 and 5 star hotels. Literally 1/3 off the lowest price from the hotel on their best promotion.

Get your FF'er miles by calling American with your Frequent Flyer number. You will probably get 1/5th of a trip with all the miles you are putting on that RT. LOL

kjdrga

Mar 25, 2002
Just bought my ticket last week for $360 RT including taxes from D.C. to SDQ with a layover in MIA. I bought it through expedia. This week the same flights are now $600.... go figure!

Meredith

LiVe ThE LiFe YoU iMaGiNeD
Jan 24, 2002
Where can I find cheap flights for longer than a week or two? I will be going for a month, and it seems impossible to find a cheap flight from Toronto or Buffalo!

Edit: I thought this was in travel, whoops!!!

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Meredith......

Most charter flights (the cheapest way to go from Canada) are limited to one to two weeks, however sometimes you'll luck out and get three (ask your travel agent to check for you). Then if you want to stay an extra week to make 4 wks. they'll charge an extra $100. for the privledge.
Sorry but you do need to use a travel agent to work out the details with the charter company.