To all the old-timers...

Loren

Jan 1, 2002
I will be in SDQ from 5-13 Julio visitando la suegra so for all the old timers, let's hook up if you will be around the same time. I will be going back and forth between SDQ & SPM.

A sus ?rdenes,

Don Lorenzo.

Loren

Jan 1, 2002
name the place

Cool, I am sorry I had to miss the last get together. I have been busy preparing my evil capitalist plans to take over the world and also grab up cheap Piantini real estate during the coming collapse of the peso. I havent been down since September. It would be great if we could get several of the usual suspects together but if schedules dont jibe, this is one of the first trips that I plan on being a-how did TW put it? A Colmado bug. I am going to hone my domino game and catch up on the latest perico ripiao.

Name the place and let's hook up. Hopefully DR1 Rob and the malcontents can make it too.

CES

Jan 1, 2002
"evil capitalist plans...' (Hi Loren :)

Hey you 'evial Capitalista you- - -, sooo... L_ were have you 'bean ? ? ? I've read your messages on the "Dominican Topics" letter and your first time post on ~ Adelante ~, please see my post/ reply there.

. . . and just who are you calling "ol'-timers" ? ? ? lol

:cool: BTW !!! Mrs. CES and 'yours truly' should be in SDQ sometime in January for 30 days. I'm sure we'll be meeting up with some of you "old- (& new) timers during our stay. . .

Loren

Jan 1, 2002
C U Then!

Not sure what the plan is for January, that's pretty far out, but we will have to look out for each other, either in SDQ or USA.

C.U.Then!

-Cluidat?