need some info

fredmak23

Jun 22, 2002
Hi Everyone!
I am new to this site and I was just wondering if anyone knows the phone number for the Luz Maria in Puerto Plata? Any info would greatly be appreciated! Thanks is advance!

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
A quick check of thre local directory shows nothing. Can you let us have a bit more information if you want us to help you? Where does she (I presume your spelling is correct & it is a woman you are looking for) live or work? If you do not know this info., where are her haunts so that we might ask questions for you?
Not to be too rude, but why do you want to contact her? This question will enable us to explain who, why & wherefor's as to why someone out of the country is asking for her!! - Grahame.

fredmak23

Jun 22, 2002
That is the name of the bar she works at and I just wanted to contact her to see if she would like to stay in contact with me. She and I had a great time while I was down there but with my horrible spanish it was enough to have a small conversation, but none the less it was a great time together. I am planning to return again sometime this August. Her name is Laura. I thought I was going to see her the following day but I did not get a chance to see her. When I finally came back she was not working. So that is my story, I would like to get in touch with her to continue our friendship. Any info would be appreciated. I thought I had kept the receipt for the bar but I must have lost it during my travel back home! Thanks again!
fred

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
OK Let me get this straight! You want us to locate some Bar-wench you had a 1 night stand with? Dude, Get real! There will be plenty of other Laura's waiting for you in Puerto Plata when you get back. You sound like those Gringa/Canadians girls who fall in love with their sankies when they are in the DR on vacation.
I suggest you browse through some of the recent threads involving foreign Nats. and the locals!

Tony C.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Luz Maria is a sleazy whore house in puerto plata with hungry hookers waiting behind the iron fenced belconies likie prisoners.
So Fredmark, you paid a salida (exit fee) for a hooker and took her out to your joint. Had a one night stand and paid her the proper fee. Now you feel like you are in love with her? That is something I just don't understand, how can you fall in love (or have feelings) for a 500 pesos hooker?
Get real man, her name is not laura and she doesn't remember you at all. She sees 24 freds and 30 johns in a week.
Please take your hooker inquries to another webpage.
Laura has left the building.

WebDev

Jan 1, 2002
samana.net
Quick math

24 freds and 30 johns, at 500 pesos a "head", equal 27,000 pesos a week, or 1,400,000 pesos a year.......
Well, I am in love, can someone introduce me to Laura...
WebDev

Jim Hinsch

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
geocities.com
AZB said:
... how can you fall in love (or have feelings) for a 500 pesos hooker...

Wait a minute. If it was RD$5000 would it be different? What if it was RD$0? I know people that fall "in love" and haven't even MET the person. I know I have (anybody know Pam Anderson?) Can we define "love"?

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Jim Hinsch said:

Wait a minute. If it was RD$5000 would it be different? What if it was RD$0? I know people that fall "in love" and haven't even MET the person. I know I have (anybody know Pam Anderson?) Can we define "love"?

Love is the most beautiful, exciting, inspiring, challanging, rewarding thing money can buy!

I thought that everyone knew that.

WebDev... Lay off my gal! (pardon the pun)

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Jim Hinsch said:

It would have to be (RD$5000/RD$500) 10 times better, Jim.

arenas809

May 22, 2002
Wow...

I've been reading this thread since Tony C's response on the 22nd, and I'm still laughing...lol...

x_man

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Since ters is no soccer tody...

Let's talk about Love:

On the very bottom it's mother natures will to keep the species,
homo sapience, perpetuating itself.
This will manfests itself due to hormones and other mysterial chemical processes as this lustful tingeling all over the body.
Now since we are civilized people we have to 'sublimise' this animalistic
urge and call it love.
What do you guys think? Anyway tomorrow its Germay against Corea.
X

Jim Hinsch

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
geocities.com
I hate the way language fails miserably to convey what we mean. Especially that word "love". It means so many different things to so many different people, and varies so much with the context and moment of the person using the word. "Do you love me?" I love a thick ribeye, medium rare, cooked over charcoal, seasoned just right.

x_man

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Sorry...

I was in a hurry to go to work.
In german there is a verb 'sublimieren' which means to
put something on a higher level away from the physical to a more intellectual
realm. (poems,songs,operas,plays......)
I just made this 'sublimise' up.

X

Alison

Jun 23, 2002
Love

You asked for a definition of love, he gave it!
Whats your problem with English?

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Now, don't get me wrong...

I am looking for someone I met in December in Puerto Plata...but it's not a guy...it's a lady...

Now, no funny looks or stories, you guys!!!

I met this lady at the resort where I was staying...her name is Graciela, she's from Argentina, married to a local guy named Eddy, and they have a baby "Morena".

We started talking because we're from neighboring countries and you know how that goes.

She called me once back in February, but I haven't heard from her since, and I'm planning a trip back at the end of July and would like to see them again!

The reason I think someone might know who she is, is because I was told she is a wealthy woman and very well known in the area.

Unfortunately I met her the day before I left, and I gave her my card but never got her last name or number. Her husband apparently has some connections with radio and tv people in Santiago and SD and they wanted to help me find a job.

So...please, if anybody knows anything, I would appreciate it if you'd get in touch with me via e-mail.

Thanks a bunch, everyone!