Where's everybody?

Helen

Jan 1, 2002
What happened to all the DR1 chatters? Nobody is there at any time. This is so unusual, I'm wondering if all of you have been banned??? Sigh...unlike me...you guys are probably off doing something else more interesting!

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Been a bit busy with the old paperwork!!! More to the point, HOW & Where are YOU??? When are you coming down? Drop me an e-mail & include prices of Palms if you can - Grahame.

NoMoreSnow

Apr 10, 2002
I have gone there many times and found no one ... not even my favorite "buddy" ... I have since joined my local chapter of "Chatters Anonymous". Their 12-step program seems to be working ... I don't go to the chat room as often anymore ....

NMS
Member of Chatters Anonymous, Ottawa Chapter

Marilyn

Bronze
May 7, 2002
I have been away also...

I did go in a couple of times but it was empty, but I was very busy this weekend and didn't spend much time on my computer...

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
There were 11 ppl there

when I signed in last night around 10:30PM for the first time in about a week.
Hard to follow the different conversations going on but interesting anyways.
Hey Tony C- did you check out that car I mentioned? It actually was the 1949 model that first got me interested (gee I hope I'm not giving away my age here!!!;) )

Last edited:

linamia

"an unexamined life is not worth living"
Jan 2, 2002
www.pascual5designs.com
Someone pleeez help me!

I can not get into the chat what am I soing wrong? I was able to get in all the time before. Wud, I need your expertise.