Caribe Express Shipping

Campesino

May 18, 2002
Hello to all. Has anyone ever heard of Caribe Ex, or Express? They ship from Puerto Rico to Santo Domingo Port via the Ferry service. They also ship LTL, meaning less than a trailer load, they take small loads from many clients untill a container is full. I have four 50LB boxes i need shipped in and am tired of being raped by Fed-Ex, UPS ect.
I dont need them overnight, can even be a week or so.
Any info about this service or any other you know of would be of a big help. Thanks a bunch. Sorry if this is in the wrong board.

Campesino.

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
Yes, I know Caribe Express (they are my company's competition). It's a medium size company, and I would assume it is cheaper than UPS, FedEx and the likes. However, I suggest you shop around.Do a Google search for other shipping companies and email them asking for a quotation. I would list you some but I don't know the "house rules" on it, so I'll refrain.

When requesting your quotation, provide weight and measures of your boxes, as well as details on what you are bringing. Most quotations will not include duties and taxes, and others will include a floating charge for "handling". Ask all the questions that you need to be clear on it.