Hard up Womens Thread

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Post your boyfriends name and description below along with a link to the pictures of him and you in the Picture Sextion of this website. And no that wasn't a typo. Make the pictures nudies.

This way you can see who else your man is boffing and get to check out the competition. You can also compare your very own Sankie to what else is available on the Island. You never know we may get a thread going when you all compare vacation times so as not to interfere with fellow posters vacations. Maybe even a reservation Hotline run by Pib on her Database. That is of course if MQ doesn't try to steal her thunder here also:)

Carry on.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Please do use a strong flash to bring out the face of your blue sankie. It would be advised to use seperate photos because the strong flash might make you look like a white ghost.
Just my 2 photographic cents.

CHERYL.W

Mar 14, 2002
You are pathetic. Can I just ask 1 question, do you all not get used by the women in DR after all you are always telling people that there is no difference between men and women so are you not just the male equal of me???? Except that you obviously have no feelings towards the women that you sleep with, so actually that would just make you sanki's. Just a thought

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
CHERYL.W said:
You are pathetic. Can I just ask 1 question, do you all not get used by the women in DR after all you are always telling people that there is no difference between men and women so are you not just the male equal of me???? Except that you obviously have no feelings towards the women that you sleep with, so actually that would just make you sanki's. Just a thought

Cheryl.
Calm down and get your terminology right!
A Snakie is a Dominican Male who preys upon women by getting them to become romantically attached to them for the sankie's financial gain. For most Sankie's sex is of little or no consideration. Many are in fact gay. All they want are the gifts and money. If they run across a woman stupid enough to take them to the US/Canada/Europe they will jump on that also.
A man who has sex for a woman with no emotional or financial attachement but just does it for the physical pleasure is just being all he can be!

Tony C.

jessica__78

Apr 3, 2002
So Tony let me understand, a skankie is a *Dominican * male, well i know a lot of skankies and they are of all religions races and sexes!

But I guess your right, they are only found in DR right?!

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
Hey don't hijack my thread. I am trying to make it easy for you to find out both if your guy is cheating on you and to make it easy to schedual some good sex time with someone that may be better looking and maybe even cheaper to keep than the one you already are hooked on.

The difference is that you don't see the men (for the most part, Isaac aside) whining and sniveling about getting their pockets or their minds picked like you see (mostly canadians) the women on this board. Never saw such a bunch of dopes in me life.

When even the Dominican women speak out against what is going on you know that there is something rotten in Denmark. Get a life, smell the roses and any other cliche you can think of that slips my mind.

Now that this thread is back in the hands of the good guys, carry on.

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
I am HighJacking this thread!

If you all stay calm I promise nobody will get hurt!
Now Take this Thread to Cuba!!!!

Ok I just had to get that out of my system! Please continue!

Tony C.

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
Many years ago after having a rough traveling day with a friend, bumped and cancelled all day and trying to get back home on a Sunday following Thanksgiving the gal at the desk asked my friend where he would prefer to sit and he said he couldnt care at that point if he sat on the captains lap.

Well.... The FBI was notified we were questioned and finally let on a plane. This was 20 years ago.

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
Wow, hauling from the ashes a 2002 thread.

As I reread it I have seen it's importance once again. So, I guess I will have to take control of it once again.

Olk Ladies, getting back to the topic. Tell us about your "MAN" put him in our database and reserve your man for your next trip to the BEautiful Dominican Republic. Wonder through our databases and maybe, you just never know the HUNK of your dreams may just be there.

Pib is setting up the database as we speak for your browsing pleasure. Chiri will be doing interviews in order to highlight the benefits of each individual so you don't have to be bothered with these tedious tasks.

Fees are of course gratis and this service is just another value added service to our DR1 readers and of course will be paid for by advertisers in banner ads which you see on top.

I would like to thank the "REAL" Dominicana for the history lesson and the biography but would also like to remind her that screaming and lecturing is rude and behaviour we don't embrace here on DR1 but I do want to thank you for bringing this thought back to life.

Angel_04

Sep 20, 2004
:cross-eye ughhhh! Still sitting here wondering what I just bothered to read??? Sweetie, what is up with all of the ranting and raving? ...and why all of the yelling?? ... as Escott already said, that thread is something like 2 years old! I understand what you are saying about--you know what, never mind... Have a nice day!!
p.s Escott, I appreciate all of the hardwork that you have put into developing such a useful database. (lol). I will happily be the first to "reserve" a MAN for my next trip--where do I sign up!? Oh, and can I have 2? lol.. heehee. :p

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Can someone sum it up for me please. I'm old and don't have enough time to read it all.

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
She is whiter than you, has more money than you, thinks she is from Disneyland and Micky is ready to dump Minnie for her, gave some good historical info and a lot of histerical info, hasn't ever been with a man but plans on since she can cook, plans on having sex with only one and expects the same from him.

Got it? Back to MY THREAD PLEASE ANNA AND DO NOT GO OFF TOPIC AGAIN!

Escott

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
Angel_04 said:
p.s Escott, I appreciate all of the hardwork that you have put into developing such a useful database. (lol). I will happily be the first to "reserve" a MAN for my next trip--where do I sign up!? Oh, and can I have 2?
I knew it would gather steam and become yet another value added service of DR1. Thank you for your inquiry and kindly fill out the form below:

Name:

Address:

City, State, Zip if appropriate:

Phone Number:

Weight:

How would you classify your look:

Degree of Desperate Scale of 1-10:

Present Employment:

Income:

Savings:

Family Money?:

Please Describe:

Trust Fund Details:

How many days Vacation Per Year:

Type of Man you favor brief:
Number of Men per Week:

Number of Men per Day/Night:

Do you desire Baggy Shorts:

Do you desire Oversized Sport Jerseys:

Pigmentation Desired:

Height required:

Width and length below the belt:

Languages Needed:

Is Buff Necessary:

Thank you for filling out this form!

dawnwil

Bronze
Aug 27, 2003
Rofl

Escott said:
She is whiter than you, has more money than you, thinks she is from Disneyland and Micky is ready to dump Minnie for her, gave some good historical info and a lot of histerical info, hasn't ever been with a man but plans on since she can cook, plans on having sex with only one and expects the same from him.

Got it? Back to MY THREAD PLEASE ANNA AND DO NOT GO OFF TOPIC AGAIN!

Escott

That's one of your best summaries ever.

I really want to know if my sankie is cheating!! Any suggestions on how to get those nude photos? He might not go for pictures.

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
dawnwil said:
That's one of your best summaries ever.

I really want to know if my sankie is cheating!! Any suggestions on how to get those nude photos? He might not go for pictures.
Just wait till we get the database finished. We will give it to you in Pie Charts or any other sort of since we will offer many ways to look at the statistics.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Escott said:
Just wait till we get the database finished. We will give it to you in Pie Charts or any other sort of since we will offer many ways to look at the statistics.

Scott, are you planning to run this business from your apartment in El Neptuno, or another location? Angel wants to know. ;)

dawnwil

Bronze
Aug 27, 2003
Escott said:

Is that database finished yet? What's taking you people so long?

I am hearing rumors about my sankie and need facts to either shut up the rumor mongers once and for all, or I will make an appt with my vet to cut off his... well, never mind about that ... once in for all.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dawnwil said:
Is that database finished yet? What's taking you people so long?

I am hearing rumors about my sankie and need facts to either shut up the rumor mongers once and for all, or I will make an appt with my vet to cut off his... well, never mind about that ... once in for all.

Are you talking about the sankie who is visiting the US?