Best Place to stay In Boca Chia

JewelZ

Jun 28, 2002
Hello All!
Just wanted toknow if anyone has any info on where to stay in Boca Chia? we wnat an All-incl. (if there are any) Close to the becah and the Nightlife!
Any info would be great!
Thanks so much!:cool:

Diana

Jan 1, 2002
I have never stayed at an all-inclusive in Boca Chica however I have been to the Coral Hamaca to watch their nightly shows and also to their disco and it seems pretty nice. I believe there are only 3 all-inclusives in Boca Chica and the Coral Hamaca is the nicest one. You should check out both the Boca Chica website and Debbie's Dominican website to read up on trip reports.
http://www.bocachicabeach.net/
http://www.debbiesdominicantravel.com

kjdrga

Mar 25, 2002
I have stayed at the Coral Hamaca for a 5 day conference and I really enjoyed it. The rooms were nicely airconditioned and the food was great. Also spent a late night at the disco, that was fun... the only draw back was the pool was rather small, the ocean was very shallow, and the bar by the pool smelled of stale beer, which is common at many resorts I would say. Other than that it was quiet and tranquill...

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
JewelZ said:
Hello All!
Just wanted toknow if anyone has any info on where to stay in Boca Chia? we wnat an All-incl. (if there are any) Close to the becah and the Nightlife!
Any info would be great!
Thanks so much!:cool:

Go to www.bocachicabeach.net for all you need to know about Boca Chica.

Hamaca, Dominican Bay and Don Juan all equally insulate you from seeing another country up close and for real.

Hamaca is the fanciest by far. Packages from Canada/USA are very cheap.

Susan Greco

Feb 19, 2002
Boca Chica

JewelZ - haven't been on the board for a while but I would not recommend staying at an AI. Check out my trip report. We spent 10 days in DR in March and spent the last night at an AI and it was, by far, the only bad part of the trip. It was depressing to see all these people who had made a trip to DR and hadn't seen anything or experienced anything besides other tourists. If you are interested in safe, cheap accomodations in Boca Chica, check out Residencial el Candil. They are awesome, you will be 2 blocks from the nightlife and save a bundle to boot!