Whatever happened to jjsk?

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
She's still around.....

just a busy time of year for her. Also last I heard she was vacationing in the DR.

jjsk

"Going for Gold"
Jan 1, 2002
here I am

Thanks for the kind words Escott, it's always nice to know if you're missed :)
I had to reload windows on my laptop, so lost everyone's address that was in my address book; sorry if I haven't kept in touch. I got an email from Anna so I thought I'd drop in and say hi to everyone. I've been very busy at work and had to take over some dance classes for my teacher who broke her foot just before the spring session of classes started.
I haven't been back to the DR yet, but still hope to take that extended trip someday. As much as I had hoped, it just won't happen in the next year or so. I did take that trip to
San Diego which was a nice getaway; and thanks to getting bumped on our flight home, we got a free flight on United that we can use sometime in the next year. I'll also likely be going to Cancun for a week with my husband at Christmas, and there's a good chance I'll be going to Sri Lanka for a couple of weeks after new years.
So that's my little update. I hope everyone is doing well.
take care all... :)

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Can't cun? Sri Lanka?? No DR? Fer shame

Gee, here we were all droopy and sad
sad.gif
'cause you weren't around and now you say that you will not be gracing our shores for over a year? Tsk, Tsk!!

Well, guess I'm glad you are well and active...

HB, with a smile..
bandit.gif

Last edited:

jjsk

"Going for Gold"
Jan 1, 2002
waving and smiling back

hi Jane J, HB,

Well, one never knows.... if I win the lottery and quit my job I'll be right on down to say hello. :p
The Cancun trip is a free trip, so that's why we're going there; and the other trip is one of the those checkmarks on the lifetime list of things to do (go to Sri Lanka with this particular friend).
Feel free to drop me a line if you're interested in chatting. I can't really hang out in the message boards too much these days; they're addictive and then I never get anything else done..... :squareeye:
ttfn