Wedding Anniversary

m65swede

Mar 18, 2002
It was on this very date way back in 1966 that yours truly was married to wife Alicia in San Francisco de Macor?s. 36 years ago. Wow, time surely does fly. :)

Too bad we have to endure this sweltering central Illinois heat rather than a refreshing Caribbean breeze. I guess we'll celebrate when it cools down. Corn-fed Black Angus steaks on the grill, sweet corn, a couple of cold ones, etc. :) :)

Swede

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Hummmm

I only beat you by about six months and seven days (+/-)...Major contratulations!!! Y a usted do?a!! Por haberlo aguantado por tanto tiempo!!

And I was in Mao....La Villa de las Bellas Atardeceres...

Have you been back much? I think that SFM is one of the most changed cities in the DR...

HB

Nelly

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Wow, that is so amazing! Congratulations to you and your wife with the beautiful name (same as my daughter). Also, I just have to note that you've been married almost my whole life. lol :)

El Jefe

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Many, many happy returns. While we tend to tell the turistas to be careful about relationships with their instant Dominican friends, its nice to see some of the marriages that have worked. You and HB are examples for all. Okay, even Crisco is a prettygood example.