I uploaded my pic today too

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Only thing is I cant find it.How long does it take for them to post it after you upload it?

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
thanks shad

Now all you nuts in the chat room will leave me alone.See you all later.
ILoveDR

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Be patient

Robert got caught with his computer pants down, and has been in the air over the Atlantic for the past 9 or 10 hours.
I am sure he will be getting things bak in order when he arrives back in Paradise...

HB
bandit.gif

Bugsey34

Bronze
Feb 15, 2002
I finally got to scan some pictures today, too, and I am emailing them to Robert right now... so if I don't screw it up somehow, there should be new pictures from me too!

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Pic's

I uploaded some angels pics more than a week ago. Guys put some pressure on the Boss-man, it's worth it.

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Eddy

Eddy..please post more pics of Bianca. I think she is the hottest little chica I have ever met. I like here sister too but she was soooo shy.
ILoveDR
PS--did I mention I wanted naked pics?

mondongo

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Let me get this straight...we got a bunch of old white guys from the frozen northern hinterlands....getting their way with a bunch of black teen-aged girls....hmmm....have we heard this story before...sound FAMILIAR to anyone else?........lets do a little role reversal....say a bunch of northern white women went down to have their way with the young black studs...my point?....i don't wanna hear any bitching from you guys when the white American/Canadian women go down there to find their black playboys and play a little hide the salami...

mondongo
"acting like an jackass"

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Mondongo...

I could have sworn you said "I am outa here".

Sheesh glad you are a liar. Such a pleasure to see your informative posts that contribute all so much.

FWIW, I think that comments to the white girls about the people you look up to, are mostly from Dominicans or expats living in the DR and not from those in the "frozen northern Hinterlands". I think that they are trying to protect these people from the Thieves, conivers, losers and the scum (playboys? RIGHT!). Unlike the men who know what they are getting into with the biggest economic asset and cottage industry in the DR your prostitutes. I have heard that there are as many Prostitutes as people in the DR. Any truth to that?

You are quite the guy. Living in the US to suck out everything you can from our economy is probably not as bad as the Guys from the great white north going down to the DR to drink your beer, screw your women and **** in your oceans in your opinion.

Besides you live in the COLD NORTH HINTERLANDS yourself, right?

This banter with Eddy was all in good fun. These girls are NOT prostitutes and just lovely young women that he employs. Your comments are just stupid and ignorant but don't let that stop you since it certainly hasn't before.

Have a nice day

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Mondongo et al

As posted in another thread:

Angel prerequisites:
1 - No min. or maximum age
2 - Must have worked at least once at the bar. (If under 18, one parent must be with them)
3 - Must be attending school and maintaining good grades.
4 - Must speak (at least a little bit) one language other than Spanish.
5 - I must have my wife's permission to have my pic taken with them (LOL)

Nothing above mentions having to be a prostitute. As a matter of fact being a prostitute would disqualify a person from becoming an angel. Also, if a tourist male or female wants to find a puta or a sanki, they won't find them in Eddy's (They are not allowed in)

This exercise is to show our visitors that not all the women in the DR are hookers. An angel must comply with the above and especially article 3. Bianca for example will be starting to work on her law degree. Another is going into accounting and Lilliana (My number 1) I've known her since she was 8 years old, speaks fluent, Spanish,English and French. She studied 4 year in Canada. She has been offered a modeling job and will be studying languages. Not bad for a 15 year old Dominican.

So please don't make any insinuations concerning the "Angels support club" members. President elect Jazzcom (Yea Scott you've just been elected) It's called payback for your reponse to mine in Kelly's thread.

Lyse

Jan 2, 2002
Re: how??

winger536 said:
where can we see these photos.... how do u get there?

Click HOME, MEDIA GALLERY, the angels are in the MEMBER PROTOS.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Going to school and maintaining good grades"

LOL,yea right!"Cumon "Eddy"! What are they studying,Sex Education?Secretarial courses like,"Dicktation"?I know what I see,and I like what I see,but don't "Bullshit",a "Bullshitter"!CRISCO

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Re: Mondongo et al

Eddy said:
Nothing above mentions having to be a prostitute. As a matter of fact being a prostitute would disqualify a person from becoming an angel. Also, if a tourist male or female wants to find a puta or a sanki, they won't find them in Eddy's (They are not allowed in)

This exercise is to show our visitors that not all the women in the DR are hookers.

So please don't make any insinuations concerning the "Angels support club" members. President elect Jazzcom (Yea Scott you've just been elected) It's called payback for your reponse to mine in Kelly's thread.

I have big shoulders and I can take the pain Eddy. Gawd knows I give it out enough:) No problem here! I said to Marco I was considering being competition with him by buying your place so I can have the angels:) The dope took me seriously.

You have to either NOT listen to Mondongo or just take him with a grain of salt like I do. He envisions himself as a regular Abe Lincoln of the DR, except he doesn't live there nor contribute anything there but bs and wishes. Take all his wishes and put them on one side of a scale and the cats dump on the other, which one is going to have more weight?:)

So, only one question left, do I get me picture taken in the pool with the Angels also? Puleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze!

Looks like I will be down the last week in July. See you soon.

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Angel pics. (Jazzcom)

It would help if you were staying at the Condos. Most of the girls come over every day to use Gerald's computer (He's on vacation and left the keys to the Angels) to do research for school. Who knows, maybe you could convince them of putting on their bikinis and joinning you. I don't know if Rob will spot the camouflaged marketing strategy in this post. LOL

BembitaPSYMajor

Feb 8, 2002
Yikes!

Where have I been?! I go away for a while and come back and find all this changed!!! Everything looks great! Tons of pics on the gallery - guess we're going to have to start contributing to it once again :-D!

Great changes! :)