Need Help - Please!!!

Melissa

Apr 10, 2002
I will be moving to Puerto Plata at the end of August and am still in search of a place to live. I was told about Juan's Apartments but have had a hard time with getting straight answers. I am looking for a small place with a kitchen, TV, cieling fan and a washing machine in the building. I will be working at The Learning Tree School in Puerto Plata near Rum Brugal. Any help that anyone can give would be greatly appreciated. By the way I am looking at spending about 3000 pesos per month.
Thanks to all
Melissa

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
I have sent an e-mail

To Bush Baby. He is the POP guru about these things.

You might get in touch with Noelle at Sofy's B&B, since she is quite wise in things POP.. -> gillin.n@codetel.net.do

Hope this will help,

HB
bandit.gif

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Not much going in this area now for RD $3,000 per month - more like RD $5,000 for something fairly pleasant but basic!! I think you should try La Papaguao near Tropical supermarket or better still, Jardin Suiso on the Malecon - you might get these for RD $4,000 per month - I'll check availability if you want me to. Give me dates when you klnow them.

You should probably only book for a week or two & then look round for something of YOUR choosing - it is always difficult to recommend when you don't know a persons desires/needs or preferences!!! Get back to me by e-mail if you need further help or information. Grahame.