DR1 members fun nite in Toronto

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Looks like a lot of fun...

...was had by all!!!

When are we going to have a get-together here in South Florida?

I want to meet some of you wonderful people!!!:cheeky:

arenas809

May 22, 2002
I don't know why...

Everyone doesn't just live in Miami already...and Musicqueen, where are we? Seattle? It's raining again today...the Marlins are never gonna be able to finish a baseball game...anyway everyone come here to Miami, Tony C will barbecue for all of us...

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Arenas...

I didn't know you live in Miami!!!

Hey, we don't have to bother TonyC to barbecue...I can do it better than any of you guys...not to brag...but don't forget I was born in a country where if you don't eat meat everyday...you don't eat!!!

So...who else is willing to meet up (or down) here in Miami?

Come on, let's get this thing rolling...;)

Oh, and please...at least for a couple of weeks...don't mention the Marlins to me...

I am furious with these liars that have taken over...Man, how can people look you in the eye and lie to you like that...and I mean literally...I talked to Mr. Samson just a few weeks ago...and he said they would NEVER dismantle the team...and now it looks as if they're trying to get rid of everyone that's half decent...for who knows which players...so we'd have to start all over again!!!

CC said ladies could swear on this board just like the guys...so, forgive me...but I have to do this today...

SHIT!!!

DAMN LORIA AND THE REST!!!

Meredith

LiVe ThE LiFe YoU iMaGiNeD
Jan 24, 2002
MusicQueen, let's see this Miami reunion going!!! You have many people in the area and many, many, many latin clubs to choose from!! You can do it!!!!