What Happened to my Post

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
Did you mean this? It didn't "dissapear", old threads move over to make space for the new (like everything in life). Everytime somebody replies to a post, the thread comes up to the top of the list again. And the "9 of July" was, er, yesterday! Be a little patient please.

Over a year ago the Government began construction on the road that goes from Puerto Plata through San Marco to El Cupey. The construction was about half finished when, apparantly, the money ran out or it disapeared in dark channels. Does anyone know if the construction has restarted or if it will? I'd really appreciate some feedback.

I have no idea. But maybe someone will know and reply.

lilsam

Santo Domingo Sammy
Jan 2, 2002
John J. Kearns said:
DR One. I posted a message on 9 July, reference Road Construction. It appeared for a short period then disappeared. Did I do something wrong. Please respond.
John.

If someone answers you post it moves to top of list if noone answers it gores further down thenklist do a search under yoiur name you will find it Lil Sam

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"A "DEARJOHN" letter,to:JOHN!

Dear John,Let me put it to you as gently as I can,"You Are Loosing Your Mind"!!!!It goes like this,If you go out to dinner and leave your "overcoat" in a restaurant,don't go to the "Bank"the next morning, and looking like an "IDIOT",demand to know what they have "done "with your "coat"!!!!!!Your "COAT" was never here!(General Forum) Your post was left in the "Living" Forum! It is still there if you really need it back! If you only want to "visit" your post,take a "right turn" at "Legal",pass the "Travel" forum,"left" at "Business,and "Living" is about three "space bars" down,right hand side!!!!But don't bother,no one has responded!I will however! Government projects,and most everything else here,have a "way" of "Starting and Stopping"! No "rhyme",no "reason".You may get ten different "possibilities" of what is going on,but none are correct.The "highway" project will most likely continue,when there is more funding available."Available" to steal,not to finish the project! Have a nice day,and if you are looking for your "car keys",don't blame your wife,you left them on the "coffee table"!CRISCO

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
Geeze I was beginning to think everyone was on summer vacation since I was getting "board" with the "board" then finally Criss chimes in like an oasis in the desert...