Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Happy 75th Birthday to the law firm of Guzman&Ariza!

Attorney Fabio Guzman celebrated the 75th aniversary of the law firm started by his father on July 4th 75 years ago!"Felicidades" Docor Guzman! Tom
    Last edited by Criss Colon; 07-10-2002 at 03:30 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Default 75th Anniversary

Felicidades from Canada and thanks from all of us who checks in at this site to keep educated about a country we love
    Susan

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Congratulations to Fabio his team and a big thanks for giving advice on this board.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

I had the good fortune to deal with Dr. Guzman ten years ago and and was very pleased with his services. I am sure many ex-pats share the same opinion that he provides excellent service to all who engage his law firm. Congratulations Dr. Guzman and best wishes for your continued success.

DR1 Expert
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks a million to all of you. We'll keep trying to assist the expatriate community in the D.R. in what's definitely an unfamiliar legal environment. You have been a wonderful clientele and I look forward to working with you at least until we celebrate our 100th in 2027! (Hope I can make it until then).

Goddess
    Post Thanks / Like

On the contrary Mr. Guzmán, we should thank YOU. Your posts are always very informative, concise and educational.

Congratulations and the best in the years to come.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Congratulations Fabio

Congratulations and may God bless you Fabio. On the flight into POP the other day you were a topic of conversation. Of course, if you need anything up here, you know where to find me.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up ¡Congratulations! Señor Doctor F. Guzmán

Your presence here (DR1) is most appreciated and I'm sure you'll continue helping "us gringos" for a good many more years . . .

our best,

Charlie & Mrs. CES

ps . . . "please don't shoot the piano player" . . . lol