TW - "Go-low" ...M.I.A.

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
Has he been on a chica vacation or what? Haven't seen or heard of the guy in a long time. I am sure there are many of you out there saying good riddance but some of us need a good dose of his advice on love, lust and chopoism.. where are you, muchacho?

AtlantaBob

Jan 2, 2002
A couple of weeks ago the daily news had a piece about Bani having the most AIDS cases in the DR. Isn't that where TW said his favorite girls came from? Maybe TW wasn't the first to have that soft skinned sixteen year old from Bani! Maybe he has just worn himself out and is in a rest home. One thing for sure, he is not out building a Habitat for Humanity house for some poor Dominican or raising money for displaced Haitians!

mondongo

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
chopoism

Theresa, next time you guys open up a thread on "chopoism"....please give me a running start...I'd like to take that opportunity to go down the local Home Depot and pound my head against some cinder blocks.

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
Good one Bob, that might smoke him out of his hole. Maybe if I talk about how wonderful the Braves little Rafael Furcal is and the high class baseball players we have are, he won't resist the temptation to call me a chopo-lover.

Mondongo, maybe TW is missing because you came back
laugh.gif
You're a member of the "I'm outta here, but I'm back now" club. I think Crisco did that once too. I know, this board is addictive..keep up the posting I know you'll get him to respond eventually.
nervous.gif

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Theresa,check April 1st.of this year for my post

That was the day I posted that I was never going to post on dr1 again! I couldn't take people saying bad things about me! Remember that date,April First! CROSCO

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
Alive & kicking

Sorry for the celebrators of my premature AIDS death. I think I developed a resistance to the virus, or maybe is not my time yet. I have just been too busy. I will think of something one of these days for my admirers.

TW