Hello

Sade

Jul 9, 2002
Hi i'm new to the board,i visited the chat room last night{very raunchy}especially missing_dr and Azb who were missing their manners.

I hope everyone in the forum is not like them.

Sade

mondongo

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
You don't have to worry about me, Sade, I am not a "Smooth Operator" like those guys.... "coast to coast...L.A. to Chicago....."

Last edited:

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Ignore them...

You will be safe on the board, I keep them in thier place :)

Feel free to ask away, we are all here to help.

Rob.

pascal

Jan 14, 2002
clarification.....Charenton

I thought I'd clarify what Charenton was. It used to be the very first hospital to host depressed, lazy and fool patients and was located south of Paris .

Pascal

x_man

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Pib?

Is that where quarentine comes from? Sounds a bit like it and would be
fitting too!? X

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
sade, excuse Missing_Dr, he was drunk and lives in Mexico, can you blame him? I, on the other hand, was suffering from my multiple personality complex. Please forgive me, I am more serious in my office, especially when I am collecting my fees.
If you were able and willing to introduce yourself properly to everyone on the chat, maybe you would have gotten a better reception. We still don't know where you live or whether you are a male or a female? You wouldn't disclose any info on youreself so we had no choice but to think you were robert's spy.
I had the fear you were from the Anti defermation league (ADL) and observing me. Anyway, welcome to DR1 and I hope you will find this webpage informative and equally entertaining.

MaineGirl

The Way Life Should Be...
Jun 23, 2002
amity.beane.org
haha

AZB you are too much. The next time I have the enormous good fortune of chatting with you I will remember your multiple personality complex.

Mainegirl :)

Last edited:

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
If I only woulda known....

that Missing_dr was on last night I woulda joined. We had an intimate conversation last time. You know, so intimate I even had to have a cigarette afterwards..ha. I think it was Jane who was having a fun time with me since I am private message handicapped. I was responding to everyone with all the special secrets that Missing was telling me. Warning Sade, stay away he is mine, girlfriend. :devious:

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Don't worry "SADE"?

Most of the people on DR1 conduct themselves as "Ladies& Gentlemen" at all times!Most of those unfortunate "souls" who don't hesitate to "talk dirty" in a "chat" room,can't even make "eye contact" with a woman in person! So don't be afraid,we are here to help.CRISCO

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Man I almost feel bad...

As soon as I got into the chatroom and noticed what appeared to be a newbie I said "Sade, who the hell are you and what are you doing in my chatroom". Then the boys took over when he/she wouldnt give out any info when asked.

Something about chick with dick if I remember correctly:) LOL

Hey we are one big happy family. We have all types here that more or less don't and do get along. Go finger...

Pavan

Jan 18, 2002
Sade

ALL and I mean ALL that you had to say was that you are a female when Jazzcom, Scott, AZB and Missing_dr asked you who you were.

Had you said you were a female we would have never done what we did to you, but, even after some very strong words you refused to come up with what you were.

We don't treat Theresa, Janice, Ana, Mommc, Jan, Debs, etc etc like that. We know them.

So now loosen up! Tell us more about yourself......Welcome and enjoy our wild family!

BTW: I asked Rob who you were and he said..."I think male....how the F*** do I know".

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
sade

If you are an attractive female post a pic in the media gallery and come back to the chatroom.If you are an ugly female or a man just go away.thank you.
ILoveDR

Sade

Jul 9, 2002
The question that was asked was if I was a platano or a c..t.
I will not respond to such language.
Common courtesy is expected whether your male or female,but then again I was brought up and not dragged up.
What I dont understand was why azb kept calling himself Pib? perphaps his shrink could provide the answer.
Re:missing_dr as I told you last night obviously you are missing more than just the dr!!
You still dont get it!! Do you? {not without paying}lol

Sade

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
sade, wrong start. We like our board members to be simple as opposed to complicated. You can be rude but if you are easy to figure out, you will be accepted as family. However from reading your post, i am sure that you are a female, perhaps, an ugly one, but a female indeed.
About name changing business:
You are a newbee so you haven't noticed that we all change our nick names to pretend to be someone else. Sort of like a role playing game. Jazzcom becomes AZB and I take over Jazzcom. Then we try to set up each other with tonyC and call each other gay; ofcourse, tonyC is not always the real Mecoy so be careful. Janice is another favorite personality and we all pretend to be her except her cyber boyfriend TonyC. IloveDr also changes to many names so now you have your warning. I had changed my name from jazzcom to TonyC to janice to finally, when my intellectual personality took over, to PIB. I just love to see how people treat her on the chat (I mean the fake PIB).
Anyway, its all in good fun and laughter (may not be in good humor). sade, take it easy and don't try to burn up your precious brain cells to figure us out. Just play along and stop judging people. We are here to help you. After-all, its DR1 and we love every newbee that come along to seek help.
By the way, don't get confused if you won't be able to come online as sade, you just find yourself online and chatting already. hehehehehe

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Ilovedr.....Robert has given you the perfect tag line. Has anyone approved your looks to be in the chat room?

Edited to add...AZB we still don't know if you're good looking or not so untill then don't mention ugly to others.

Last edited: