Jane J. look a like?

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
OK Jane, you're my bud on the DR1 chat line. You can make all the insults about me you want but I am giving you a compliment in my book. I couldn't help to think that you appear to look like Anne Heche. After those shots on your trip report I just thought it was a real resemblance. Anyone care to comment, feel free. I just thought it was a good match, in a nice way. (If you take offense, Jane, don't worry. People's perceptions are sometimes really off but not in an offending way. I met someone at a club this past weekend and they told me that I look like the WWF pro-wrestler "China" what an insult.:bored:

abc_AH-BW.jpg
hechea26.jpg
hillbilly.jpg

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
the Anne Hech ones

sorry.. the other did not attach here is the look a like
gal.jpg

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
I haven't spent quite so much time contemplating Jane J's picture, and I haven't spent any attention to the looks of Anne Heche, but one thing I know, Jane J is undoubtely, one of the brightest posters on this board. That is something hard to miss.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Uhhh, T???

Ditz is 5'11" , better in real life...

While Anne is quite attractive, there is more "real people" in our Ditz...

Just a "male" opinion...

HB
bandit.gif

Last edited:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I think Jane J. is prettier, smarter, and knows what and who she is. Jane's beauty is real.

Jane J.

ditz
Jan 3, 2002
Whoaaa....This is weird! I was at the Marc Anthony concert last night and I come back to this??

Agh - that photo! HB looks lovely in it, but I look like I'm frowning and smiling at the same time - actually, I remind myself of Evil Bert. A better comparison would be:

bertisevil.jpg

And Anne Heche, Theresa? If you met me in person you would see it isn't so - she's so waiflike, and I'm so NOT waiflike. I don't think the Chynna thing is insulting, nor am I insulted by the AH thing.

Ah, HB, the "real people" look is an easy one for me, not having ever been on a soap opera or been involved with Ellen de Generis. Although people used to tell me I looked like Laura Dern all the time. One time I was standing on a corner downtown and the people were coming out of Jurassic Park all pointed and stared. But the resemblance now, not so much.

In any case, I think the Media Gallery gives us some ideas about how other members look, but not the whole picture. For instance, I can't imagine Theresa in anything but her bikini and I can only envision Mondongo crouched by a stream! (Note to Mondongo: time for a new photo...)

OK, so who wants to see photos of me and my husband and kids at the Botanical Gardens? My trip to Sosua is also there.

P.S. Pib! Anna! You are so sweet! You too, jazzy.

Last edited:

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
Yes, pictures can be deceiving. I'll have to say I agree on the Mondongo thing.. although he seems nice in his postings I can't help but to imagine what he may be doing down there in that stream. But, he was one of the first brave posters so you got to give him credit. I'm not always in bikini and all "girly like" this was taken at a volleyball tournament (this is more of my Chynna look I guess). I'm trying out for the semi-pro team here in Atlanta. I'd love to see the botanical gardens shots, Jane J.

volley148.jpg

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Theresa...

You, my friend...are beginning to really annoy me!!!
Stop showing off, damn it!!!
(Just kidding! You look great!)
;)