Toronto to POP

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Darn shame to waste all the heat were are having now. Hope for specials in fall

richard

Jan 1, 2002
Bugsey34 said:
Why don't us Americans have websites like that with cheap fares?

If you live close to Torontoor Montreal why not go with a Canadian charter? even if you have to spend a night in Toronto or Montreal with the exchange rate being so favourable it might still be a good deal.:laugh: :laugh:

doslenguas

Jul 18, 2002
Can anyone tell me what the Christmas season is like re: travel? I know it's tough (read impossible) to get into Puerto Rico during the temporada navide?a, but what is it like there? How about mid to late November? I appreciate your assistance.

richard

Jan 1, 2002
doslenguas said:
Can anyone tell me what the Christmas season is like re: travel? I know it's tough (read impossible) to get into Puerto Rico during the temporada navide?a, but what is it like there? How about mid to late November? I appreciate your assistance.

Please keep in mind that a price such as the above is a sell-off.

In November I think you will be looking at somewhere around $700.00Cdn. Sometimes the first two weeks of January there are also great deals but over Christmas I don't think we will be that fortunate.:cool:

doslenguas

Jul 18, 2002
I appreciate your reply and immediately realized I should have been more specific. I'd be flying out of Miami, since it would be easier to get myself over there some other way than trying to purchase a through flight from San Antonio. Thanks.