Miami DR1 Reunion?

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
Anyone up for a Miami DR1 reunion? I was talking to MQ about it. I will be down there July 27th weekend, was hoping we could all get together Saturday?

I know we have Tony C., Arenas aka (Sandy) :), Reina de Musica and even Zebollas y Zanahorias. Anyone else that is Miami based lets get it together and show those Toronto and Santo Domingo crowds that we got it too. Suggestions welcome :laugh:

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Come on guys!...

...let's get together here in Miami...where people REALLY know how to party!!!

Theresa and myself are ready...who's up for it?

It's next weekend...July 27th...let us know!

Meredith

LiVe ThE LiFe YoU iMaGiNeD
Jan 24, 2002
Great job MQ and Theresa

Great job organizing a reunion in Miami! Where is everyone though??? I would love to go on a roadtrip, but I will be in the RD. Best of luck and have a blast!

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
Just got my tickets MQ.. get in real late Friday night.. I was thinking we could meet mid-day on Saturday somewhere for margaritas, or maybe something close to the beach, I am losing the tan, or whatnot..and see what happens after that. Any suggestions MQ?

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
You got it!!!

I work on the air until 10:00 a.m. on Sat....then I go to the gym for like an hour or so...and then we could meet at South Beach...either to take in some sun...or just for a drink...(Diet Coke with lemon for me, please!)

Hey...really...WHERE IS EVERYBODY???...are the guys afraid of us or something?

TonyC...you COULD bring your wife...Arenas...O&C...come on...don't be such party-poopers!

Let us know...YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE MISSING, RIGHT?

I bet HB, Wud, ElJefe, Criss would be dying to meet us girls at the beach!!! Right?

And Anna, of course we'll bring the camera!!!

Hey, DRTechie...you sure you want to leave before meeting us?

Think about it...its THERESA AND ME!!! TOGETHER!!!

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
I wish you guys had thought of this earlier. It will be hard to pass up a chance to have sex with both Theresa and Musicqueen but, alas, I will be up in West Palm Beach covering the CCS Motorcycle races at Moroso.
BTW Musicqueen your station is a Clear Channel station right? Have you guys heard anything about the event down n Homestead set for NOV? Clear Channel will be the main Sponor. Bacardi will be setting up "The Worlds Longest Bar" on Krome for the event. I have my stool all picked out!

Tony C.

DRtechie

"everyday is a holiday"
Jan 27, 2002
phiota.net
Actually, I won't even be there until the weekend of August 16th then from there it's either DR or Ibiza, can't make up my mind!
Anyways, sorry ladies, maybe next time.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Miami Nice"& "The Vettehead" Double Your Pleasure...

...Double Your Fun, Spend a "Night" with these two and your "Blues" will be on the run! My mind runs to doing "things" that are "illegal" except in two foreign countries!I,m calling "Phizer" and telling them to put on a "second shift"!CRISCO

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
Yeah.. excuses excuses..you guys are leaving us lonely. Tony C, I had this post here for a few days, maybe your scared of us. My favorite place on South Beach is Mangos but if you like a better place MQ, let me know. I just love all that table dancing going on there. Ever seen it? Maybe this time we'll join them. Crisco.. can't you get a red-eye to Miami?

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Did you say table dancing? Done by guys? Be right there. :)

Just kidding. Wish I was coming but it's too hot here right now to go to another hot location.

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
There...

Mango's it is!!!
What a bunch of lame asses we have here!!!!

Excuse my language! But really guys...Oh, well...what the heck...who needs them anyway...when there's so much fine, young stuff out here in sunny South Florida!

My friend...I'll be here waiting!

Re: You got it!!!

Musicqueen said:
II bet HB, Wud, ElJefe, Criss would be dying to meet us girls at the beach!!! Right?

Right, wud "wud" luv to meet you girls at the beach but flights to Miami are not cheap .
girl132.gif

The Queen and vettehead wud look great in the kini's, NO DOUBT.

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
hmmmm... Almost worth it but I think I would sooner shoot me little pee pee with a 9mm than go to Miami in this Gawd awful heat. Been in the 90's almost constantly up north in Woodstock NY.

Met my family from Atlanta at the Ritz in Amelia Island last 4th of July, I swore to myself than that if I go to Florida again during the summer I would circumsize the whole damn thing myself without even NOVACANE.

Do it on a weekend in the Winter and give me enough notice and I am DOWN for it. Almost nothing I wouldnt do to spend a weekend with Miami Nice and Vettehead during the cooler months. Have fun without me but do some good planning next time and WATCH OUT. I will be table dancing you all without charge:)

Escott

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
Glad I won't be able to attend now. Mango's? I live here! Why would I want to go to that Tourist Trap? You can find me at Tobacco Road or the Taurus listening to good music!
You ladies have fun!

Tony C.

Pavan

Jan 18, 2002
I will be there

I will be at the Miami airport between 3:00pm to 5:00pm tomorrow (22nd). On my way to Santiago. Does that qualify me for the meet?

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
Hey I like Tobacco Road too, lots of Tony Montana Coke heads there but whatever is a good place to meet everyone. I just threw that out for something on the beach that was not pretentious. MQ if you like something better let me know, I said I was open to anything. Besides, Tony C. you weren't going to go anyway I don't think by changing th location you'd come. Sorry Missing_DR I don't get there till Friday night... I will miss Missing. :(