Good luck Meredith

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Meredith,
In case you get too busy to read this board, I want to wish you all the best for your good work in the DR. Your my hero in the volunteer field. Hope you can get to a computer and keep us updated. Take lots of pictures and I hope you get to meet some of the fine people on the DR1.

All the best to you hun.

harold

Mar 23, 2002
Meredith went to Dr again?WOW!! Thanks! I understand your a volunteer. Thank You for helping us. This world needs you!!!

mondongo

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
I agree with anna. Young people like you serve as an exmaple to the rest of us. You walk the walk, Meredith, and for that I commend you.

Meredith

LiVe ThE LiFe YoU iMaGiNeD
Jan 24, 2002
Thanks Everyone!!

You guys are way too nice!!! I am leaving on this Sunday at 2am for 5 weeks! I am very excited and I will take lots of pictures as always, too bad I don't have a scanner :(

Thanks for the words of encouragement! If anyone will be in the DR, from July 21st till August 23rd let me know and maybe we can meet up somehow...... I won't be able to use a phone too often, so let me know!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. Anna, I will email you that letter tomorrow. It's been a little crazy with me this week. Good luck :)

Last edited:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Don't worry Meredith when you get back you can snail mail them to me and I'll scan and put them on that worldisround web site for you. Wish I was coming too but perhaps this winter I'll go

Snail mail

Meredith could send them on real snail mail from DR to Canada and we will see them in a year, at least our snail mail gets there in a week or two, especially if address is correct, just like the package I sent you Anna, eventually it got there.

Also good luck Meredith,
have a great trip

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Have a great time Meridith! What part of the country are you going to be? Maybe there while you are.

I am sure that you will run into Mondongo that dedicated Dominican doing volunteer work as well. We all know how much he loves his roots and what he is willing to contribute! YEAH RIGHT! He lives in the US and sucks the US dry but never gives back anywhere, right Mondongo? You certainly talk the talk though.