Looking for Mission Opportunities

festevez

Jul 19, 2002
I'm from New Jersey and the church that I attend has been very active in missions to Latin American countries including Puerto Rico and Cuba recently. My parents are native born Dominicans and I have visited myself many times. I'm interested in knowing what mission opportunities there might be there. My church is a non denominational church and we believe in teaching the word of God to equip the body to "go and make disciples" as Jesus commissioned us in Matthew 28. Specifically we are a Calvary Chapel church, which started in California back in the 1960's. If you any information about Calvary Chapels in Dominican Republic or mission opportunities, please feel free to respond. If you have questions about my church and our statement of faith, I'll be happy to answer them if I can. God Bless!

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Please don't take this the wrong way but will your church be doing anything else besides teaching the word of God. There is much need there. Email me

Billy Bob Redma

Jul 18, 2002
Please check out the Web site of this group!

The ORCHID FOUNDATION.I have been a member since 1987.(www.orchidfoundation.org) they are homebased in New Jersey as you are.Please contact the founder Mr.Harold Wooden,he "lives" this group! Tom