Hb-azb

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Just drop me a line 2 days before arrival.
We will get together, for sure.

But wait, I just checked the date, its a monday :( I work.
Tell me what time you will land. I will see if I can pick you up.
Tuesday I am off.
Anyway. give me more details, besides, you have my numbers. Call me you cheap gringo.
AZB

Last edited:

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Good to see you coming in....

If possible i would be happy to pick you up....

I met a couple of folks there last week...VIP all the way...
they are now with Andy out in Samana..

We'll be back in classes, so I can't offer you the Apt...

beer will be cold, coffee hot...

Send me an e-mail, pls, with time of arrival?

HB
bandit.gif

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Huhhhhh - Trying to leave me out of it eh??? I'LL get your number & find your location in PoP, have no fear!! Then YOU can buy the beers!!!

Safe flight Escott, give me a yell when you are here - GB.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Most likely missing-DR won't be here on that date so you can stay in my house. I have a simple clean room with a powerful cealing fan to keep you comfortable. Hey, I will even have a cold 1 or 2 for you ready. If you will be nice to me, maybe I can arrange a wife for the night. Heheheheeh
See ya

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
AZB... Thanks for the offer of housing but I would like a hotel. When I start throwing my wife "for the night" up in the air sometimes I can't either catch her or hold onto her when she falls so I don't like disturbing anyone:) Besides I don't like cleaning up after myself.

I also need a car so if you can recommend a 1 week rental at what would be considered a reasonable price there I would appreciate it.

Bushbaby... I am definately going to catch up with you. Please tell Alberto I need to meet with him sometime also or maybe we can all have dinner and drinks after I take care of my business with him. Maybe we can stick Alberto for the beers! hahaha, only kidding, it would be my pleasure.

I will be in the POP area from Wednesday evening Sept. 4th to Saturday night Sept. 7th. I am also schedualed down Nov.27th till Dec. 3rd and again Dec. 25th to January 6th. Have no fear you will certainly get sick of seeing me since I plan on coming at other times as well but this is what I have schedualed so far.

HB... I posted my flight and arrival. I don't need a place to stay or a ride as much as a recommendation for Hotel and Rental car. I would love to get together for coffee, beer, talk and just to shake hands with you and pull your beard! So keep me in mind for the dates I posted and then again for the dates I posted for Grahame.

Gonna be a trip flying into Santiago. Never done did that before. Hell I guess not many have since it is so new.

Escott

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Where?

Have not seen posted TOA or airline??

As for Hotel....Aloha Sol is n the middle of town, Gran Almirante is the most luxurious (RD$2,200 p/night) and Camp David is the nicest views.

All the rental agencies are here, so that should not be a problem for you...

HB
farmer.gif

Chinese saying " He who pull beard, die death of 1000 farts!"

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
HB... Man, must have posted it on another thread or in my dreams...

American Airlines JFK to Santiago Flight number 2051 gets into Santiago at 3:15 pm on September 3rd.

I am going to stay the night and off to Sosua/Puerto Plata next day. Back again on the evening of the 8th. We can get together either night or If you want to meet at Eddys in Sosua let me know. You can reach me at Rockys Bar by leaving a message with Marco.(809) 571-2951 He will know where I will be although I don't know yet.

Any of those car agencies offer a better deal for a week?

Thanks

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
I should be able to meet that flight

I will check with some of the agencies and see...more later..
HB