hello

Salomon

Apr 4, 2002
Hi everyone, it?s been awhile. I hope you can even remember me.
How is everyone doing? ?I guess I have been doing well. I little bored since I never went out to find a job. Anyone has any idea on what I can do for entertainment besides going out and drinking. Maybe some kind of learning experience? Any Ideas for those who know the various things you can do in DR?
Thanks,
Salomon

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I remember you Salomon. You lived in the states and you were going back to the DR. How did you find it after so many years? It may help if you tell us again what part of the DR you are in. Tell us of your experiences since you arrived.

darn fingers always hitting the worng keys. :) making me mispell.

Last edited:

sjh

aka - shadley
Jan 1, 2002
www.geocities.com
Why not take a trip around and visit all the regulars on the board.... for a real adventure, do the whole trip via public transportation...

Salomon

Apr 4, 2002
I have been having a good time. Made some friends, I go out a lot, went to Babaro, but yet I miss the states. I haven?t looked for a job because I really do not like the job market in the country. I guess bottom line, I am not yet all sure I want to stay for good just yet. Honest truth I wish I could just be no where by being everywhere. I might go back to the states in Oct, work for 3 month and go to Brazil and Chile for a few month, But for know I need a good plan to keep busy while in DR. At the moment I am living in Santo Domingo.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Go explore the NorthCoast

If you can, try and visit Constanza and Jarabacoa on the way.

Then get to POP, meet a few people-like BushBaby for example, get the "feel" of the land. Then over to Eddy's in Sosua, for a beer or two, meet some more people. You 'have' to get to Saman? and meet with AndyB at El Marinique...there, you will meet more interesting people..

then, maybe, you will have a better feel for this place. Babaro is spelled B?varo by the way....

HB,
farmer.gif

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Just a suggestion...

We need some filling done at DR1 :devious:

If your looking to kill time and want to work maybe we can help you out, send me an email.

Being active in the market place, often makes it easier to find what your looking for...