Super Latin Beach Fest -Don't Miss It

gonzaga

Mar 19, 2002
SUPER LATIN BEACH FEST -August 3-5th

The beach becomes Latin with the flavour, the food, the MUSIC, the dance and the soccer. There will be a Toronto Lynx beach soccer fest, salsa festival and Merengue in the Dominican Village.

Phone 416-231-7731 or www.superlatinfest.com

Helen

Jan 1, 2002
When are you going?

Hi D.,
So when are you going to be heading to the beaches for this one?
Let us know, will ya? If it's not too hot and too late in the day, I will bring the little one.
Helen

gonzaga

Mar 19, 2002
Helen,

Monday, the night after Las Brisas, Santos Dios, I would say we will probably get there sometime between 3-4 pm. I believe the groups starts at 6 pm. But there's all day activities. I'll give you a phone call on Monday noon to confirm. Hope you can make it, and we would love to see the little one.

Diana

Jan 1, 2002
Latin Fest

Just wondering if anyone has further info about this latin fest. There is not much info on their website and I really haven't heard much about it.

Thank you

Fred

Feb 20, 2002
Cancelled

Another event cancelled, the organizers blame the city of Toronto for not issuing a permit at the last minute. However, proable just a case of the organizers not being able to organize anything.

debs

Jun 10, 2002
Re: Cancelled

Fred said:
Another event cancelled, the organizers blame the city of Toronto for not issuing a permit at the last minute. However, proable just a case of the organizers not being able to organize anything.

That's too bad. I'm glad I didn't make my way to the Beaches then.

Has anyone heard anything about when and where the Dominican Fiesta is being held this year? Last year it was in Brampton at Chinguacousy Park over Labour Day weekend. Wondering if there will be one this year and if they'll wait til the last minute to promote the event again this year.

gonzaga

Mar 19, 2002
Went on Monday to the Latin Fest and found out only then it was cancelled. Anyway a great sunny day at the beaches. The next upcoming Latin event will be the HISPANIC FEST at Mel Lastman Square the next long weekend.

Never been to the Dominican Fest, so hopefully someone can give us some info about the event.