Chiropractor!!! Help!

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Find one of the postings by AZB and send him an email or PM. He is a chiropractor in Santiago but very likely has contact with some in Santo Domingo that he can recommend. Good luck.

lhtown

Jan 8, 2002
Try Marc Shecter. His office is close to the corner of San Martin and Lope de Vega. His prices are reasonable and he does a good job. Also, speaks English as he is an American. Phone him at his office at 412-7690.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Jan, I have sent you an e mail.
I agree with Ihtown. Marc is the qualified Chiropractor in santo Domingo area. He is an american (gringo) and also speaks spanish very well. 412 7690 office. Note: he doesn't work on tuesdays.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Wait a minute... you said 2 back surgeries?
I hate to burst your bubble of hope but I say forget it!!!!!
It?s too late. After a surgery the case becomes too difficult (if not impossible) to treat, may it be a chiropractor.
Surgeons usually do another surgery when the first one goes "not-so-well" then they say the another disc has been herniated and try to correct the problem....but usually it gets worse (the more you cut, the more complicated the case becomes).
I am sorry Jan but I really don't think a chiropractor or any other medical practitioner can help you very much.
Have a nice day.

Jan

Bronze
Jan 3, 2002
Santo Domingo Este
www.colonialzone-dr.com
Went to the Doc. He is a good guy. Feeling a little better already. If I just get adjusted every few months I seem to be able to function better. But I haven't been for the whole time I've been here. Hope there's no more problems. And AZB...the surguries were necessary, first time 2 herniated fragmented discs and the second 1 herniated fragmented. I know I'll always have a hurting back, this is life.