DR Ladies Softball final game

The ladies Softball team go 0-7 in the ISF Worlds in Saskatoon Canada after being defeated by New Zealand 7-0, the Dominicans could only muster one hit off the stingy Kiwi pitcher.
Maybe before the Pan Am games, which they will be entered because they are the host country they could get some hitting instructions from Sammy Sosa of the <br>
cubs.gif

m65swede

Mar 18, 2002
Sounds as if they need more than just hitting. Perhaps they need to borrow one of our local girls.

She pitched numerous no-hitters last season along with 4.5 perfect games. (She split a perfect game with their other star pitcher.) Had 10 no-hitters and 2 perfect games this year. Has 262 straight innings pitched with no earned runs!

Maybe she'd like go to college in the DR. :)

Swede

Obviously

They can use all the help they can get. The Italian team did well considering that 12 of 14 players were either Canadians or Americans , decendants of Italian parents. Were is the equity in this. My father was born in England and mother in France so I can play for either Canada, France or Scotland. the 3rd world countries do not stand a chance at the international level.
I will try to be at the Pan Am games next year as an official, if I am not lucky enough to represent Canada (1 in 60 chance), I think I will go the international route to get there by affiliating with Grenada(Englands former colony) and Martinique's (Frances former colony)athletic unions, where reciprocity to the homeland exists in their sports federations. Were there is a will there is a way.