Happy Birthday Pib

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
My wish for you is health, happiness, lots of friends and family all the days of your life. Oh yes and free cable :)
All the best to you Oh Goddess of the DR1!

mkohn

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Pib,
My birthday wish to you is for your health, happiness, love and fortune.
Al infinito y m?s all?... Buzz Lightyear ...
mk

x_man

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
For you

I whish all the best like health and happyness forever.

For me I whish to meet a goddes in person just once.

Moderator!?

X

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
When do I get to spank you?

Happy Birthday
8.gif
and many happy returns..
Kiss.gif

HB
birthday.gif

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
Brithday wishes to you PIB
partytime.gif

Happy Birthday!
Today's planetary energies:

Today marks a very significant day, because the Sun is back in Leo at exactly the place were it was when you were born. This is a good day for any sort of negotiation. Fairness and compromise are the order of the day. Creative activities of all kinds are favored. Today should be full of good humor and happiness. Don't hesitate to get in touch with good friends. Let them tell you how much you are appreciated! The evening is excellent for a romantic dinner with someone dear. Make sure you spend this day well, since it sets the tone for the year ahead!

What to expect during the next 12 months:

You carry the best of Leo optimism. Your heart is full. You have a great capacity for generously sharing what you see and know. This can have a very positive effect on others. This year July 7-11, 2003 is most favorable for starting any new long-term project. Your lucky days are December 11 and April 10, 2003. The best days for a romantic encounter are January 27, 2003 and May 9, 2003. From January 24, 2003-May 26, 2003 Pluto will encourage powerful and positive transformation in any area of your life that has become stagnant and dull.

Cleef

Bronze
Feb 24, 2002
Yeah!

Happy B'day Pibster!

Being lucky enough to have actually met you in person I feel blessed.... being a goddess and all.

Also, thanks for opening my eyes to more of your beautiful island kingdom and introducing me to so many wonderful people.

I know it's your day, but I feel as though you've been a gift to me.

Enjoy your day!

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Here's hoping yours........

is as good as mine was fellow Leo!!!
I'd send you a bouquet of long stemmed red roses but I've forgotten where the "smilie" roses are (ah yes- another birthday does mean another year older!!;) )

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Maintaing my typically British stiff upper lip & nobility because I am taking to the Goddess :-
May I extend to you my sincere & warmest greetings for a most pleasant & rewarding day!!

Put another & more coloquial way - Have a good 'un girl. May the light shine out of your ...................... eyes!!!!

Enjoy Pib - Grahame.

Mickey

Mar 3, 2002
Bushbaby greeting #1: a la Prince Phillip
Bushbaby greeting #2: a la Les Battersby from Coronation St.

I love it. A true example of the British dichotomy. The most noble, and the most raunchy all at the same time.

Back to the thread.... Happy Belated Birthday Pib, Eh!

love da DR

Aug 1, 2002
PIB you are one of a kind.

:bunny:

PIB,

Best wishes for your birthday and many more to come, rare it is
to find a women with brains, beauty, and humor.

Isaac