x_man

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
since you asked for it here is my question:
does anybody know of any species that lives
monogamous throughout their lifespan?
I heard rumors that only some brown vultures
and a rare sort of shrimp have this unnatural
habit. Humans try but most can't keep it up for long. Dolphins are supposed to have the most fun
sexlifes. So what's the take of the young adults
on this subject? And what's the Dominican spin on it?
X

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
98% of the anmial kingdom is NOT manogamous and of the remaining 2%,90% of them are birds.
ILoveDR

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
haha Pib

Pib said:
Hmmm... interesting statistics. Same kind I come with when I am constipated. :confused:
Haha funny Pib.Someone told me those stats once and I thought they were interesting so I remembered them.I dont know how accurate they are however.No go and Moderate you Forum!
Just Kidding :)
ILoveDR

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
If I had wings I'd be in Juan Dolio right now!

x_man said:
if MommC would be one you would be right

Guess you'd have to include HB as a Canada goose also by your logic. He's been married to the same person even longer than my mate and I.
Monogamy is a mind set and a way of life. One chooses not to partake of the feast so as not to get indigestion (or constipated as PIB would say) but rather to enjoy Quality rather than quantity. There is something to be said for being a gourmand rather than a glutton!!

Pavan

Jan 18, 2002
Women did it

I guess marriage was invented by a constipated chick in distress and divorce by a intellectual counterpart of the man who accepted mariage in the first place.

The first man who got married on the face of this planet needs to be castarated even in his grave is possible.

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
Speaking of constipation, it's Elvis week, all things Elvis, anniversary of his death of course. Thank you, thank you very much.

Well I am in the middle as usual ;) I am a big fan of the Animal Channel and have watched all the shows about swans. I can really only believe that it is instinctual not by choice. We humans have these horrible things like hormones, free will, and a bigger brain than we could ever use. I'd rather be animalistic. ;)

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Just a friendly reminder!

Being married to someone does not by definition assure monogamy on the part of either spouse!What that means is that you can be married, and if you have sex outside the marriage you are not monogamous! CRISCO

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Red and Yello Macaws are monogamous

They life 80-90 years and have just the one mate....

HB fr what it's worth.

x_man

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Mama T,

I like your reply you have all the bases covered.
PS:
Free will seems take a break though at
'moment of truth' X

x_man

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Before this sinks into the archives

may I sumarize what we have learned:
Woody doesn't have a grudge against Pib
and monogamy is for the birds.
X (out of here)