You have to see this!

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
me too, but now I can't get away from it and from the amount of post I see we might all be doing the same thing. HELP!!!!!!!!

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
Fortunately (or unfortunately?) all the computers in the office have Java dissabled and I cannot play here. I guess my employer expects me to actually work for my pay. The nerve!

Mickey

Mar 3, 2002
hmm, i noticed that i have to click in the middle of game screen to get control after switching windows and stuff. may help?

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
I am a game stupido!

I have no idea how to play this game. some instructions please oh Webmaster??

HB
BANGHEAD2.JPG

Diana

Jan 1, 2002
Wow that was pretty addictive!

Hillbilly, the object of the game is to try and make as many rows as possible. Therefore you may need to move the shapes around to get them to line up evenly to form a row. As you move up a level the shapes come down quicker and the shapes are more challenging to position to create a row. Once a row is formed it is removed and you're closer to the bottom which is a good thing because once you build up the blocks without forming a line, you'll get all the way to the top and then it's game over!:angry:

Hope that helps.

mondongo

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
To Rob and Shad....."I am not worthy....I am not worthy."...after 2 hours I still couldnt crack the top 10.

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
You know Rob, it's really hard to play this game when I have to toggle between screens so my employer doesn't find out. Yes, just another way to keep DR1 addicting. Can you get Pac Man on this? I loved that game.

Mickey

Mar 3, 2002
Introducing the 100K Club..... i think the productivity of the world is going to drop just one notch further.....

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Thanks Mon-----

and no I haven't forgiven you yet but I'm working on it!!

I used to play Tetris way back when it was first introduced and was never much good at it. I lack the eye/hand co-ordination due to my near-sightedness and astigmatism so my good score on this one must be due to the slow speed and the ability to see which piece is coming down next. Believe it or not my two high score are out of six games played.
Don't know why but when I reach the leaderboard and type in my comment as soon as I hit the add comment button the "you are not logged in" screen comes up and after I type in my info when it returns to the leaderboard my score is on the board with "no Comment".
Also when I hit the link from this thread to go to the game the "log-in" screen comes up even tho' I am logged in.
Are these "glitches"?????