Hospital in Puerto Plata

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
Does anyone know the name, and, better yet, the phone number to the Public Hospital in Puerto Plata? My suegro was admitted, and it doesn't look good... We'd like to contact my mother-in-law through the hospital, but cannot find the number in the directory. My husband says the name of the Hospital is something like "Jose Ricardo Leman"...don't laugh at the spelling... Thanks for your help.

Last edited:

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Send a PM or email to BushBaby. He has lived in Puerto Plata a long time and knows the city well. Find one of his many posts, click PM or email under than post, then go from there.

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
Thanks, Ken. I've already done that, but haven't received a reply. If anyone else can help, I'd appreciate it.

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
But you WILL receive a reply Trina - just give me time to find the CORRECT info rather than just sending you any information. The Public hospital is not something I keep details of & it does not appear in the local directory!!

If you send me the FULL name of your suegro, I can check that he is there & what room number/ward etc he is in!!

Right, whist typing this I was checking ..... The hospital should be Ricardo Limardo & the number is 586 2237. Send me the details mentioned above if you want me to check further!!

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
Sorry, I didn't mean to offend you or suggest that you weren't trying, Grahame. Thank you very much, I realize what a chore it is to find a number sometimes in the DR.
I've PM'd you again, thanks for your help.
Trina

Last edited: