Moving soon

tgraf12

Aug 15, 2002
I am moving to the DR in October of this year to work on a privately-funded technical school project in the Nigua area. There will likely be little in the way of remuneration, so I will need to find work in that area or close by. Unfortunately, I speak only minimal Spanish and will have to learn it as "OJT" for the most part.

I have a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with 7 years of computer experience with moderate proficiency in MS Word and Excel. I don't have a teaching certificate, but I have also done some ESL tutoring and book editing.

I've been told that the "free zones" in the Itabo/Nigua area would likely be the best place for me to look for work. I will still need to pay my school loan payments and a few other bills, so I do have minimum salary requirements of approximately RD$10,000-$12000/mo if possible. I know that may be a lot to ask, but I don't want to default on anything, and that's how much I'll need to keep up the payments and have enough for minimal survival. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.