Ok getting desperate now!!!

LA MAENA

Mar 28, 2002
Ok. Now I'm really getting desperate. And at first I didn't want to stay at families house but now I really want to go so I'm considering just booking a flight however, I can't find anything. I found something on Aeromar, but that was just one way. What are the chances that I could just go one way and find something coming back when I'm ready to come back from over there..I don't want to get stranded because i have to get back to work on Sept 5th. Is it at all possible? what do you all think?

DRtechie

"everyday is a holiday"
Jan 27, 2002
phiota.net
where are you flying out of? If you're anywhere in NY then you should try Continental flying out of Newark and into S.D. I booked a roundtrip ticket for Aug 30th - Sept 8 for $385. good luck.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Try Areo Mar to Santiago

Or Pan Am out of Newark to Santiago

American has two flights a day to Santiago.

IF you are going to the Villa de las Bellas Atardeceres, it makes the trip a lot closer...

HB

Jim Hinsch

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
geocities.com
Visit the sites mentioned and call. The travel agent will get you the best deal, even better than you can get calling the airline direct or using the internet. You've been shown the road. Now you must walk it.

Just to get an idea of air fare costs, go to expedia.com and plug in some dates and price it out. I really don't understand what the problem is, or why you'd be checking out obsure airlines like Aeromar before you've even checked the big carriers, American and Continental.

Do NOT buy one way and hope to get a one-way back. One-way will cost you about the same as round trip each way, advance round trip purchase is required to get good fares (I think I told you 14 days min. with midweek travel and a Saturday night stay), and the flights do book up frequently. Very frequently.

See www.BocaChicaBeach.net/transport.html and read all about your options, pick one, and go with it.

LA MAENA

Mar 28, 2002
Thanks, yeah I realized that one way is not a good idea. I am checking with the travel agents and they did seem to have better deals then the airlines direct thanks alot for all of your help.