Presidente on Sale At Kroger

Favorite Son

Aug 20, 2002
Presidente is on sale at the Kroger near my home in Atlanta. It has been marked down from $7.99 a six to $5.99 a six. It looks like I am the only one buying it here. I guess all my neighboors of poor taste (They all have big hat no cattle) are not buying. They all have big homes, a BMW (Big money wasted) and a SUV, But not curtians, a HUGE house note, plastic maxed, and no savings, plus the little resturant nearby gets bounced checks all the time for $10.00 (They mount them on the fridge so all can see).Can not wait to return in September to REAL people!!

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
I'll have one today in your honor.
BTW, people here do the same thing...
Lotsa show...

HB

AtlantaBob

Jan 2, 2002
Had my first Presidente....

in twenty five years, two months and one week. Sabor dominicana! At the liquor store the guy said he was out of it, had a big run on it last week for some reason. I wonder why? He said he had been selling it for three months. Anyway, so I went to Kroger, the local supermarket, and got their last two six-packs.
Man, that taste brings back some good memories. Salud!

Favorite Son

Aug 20, 2002
U took my last 2 six packs

ATL BOB, you must live on the North Side of Atlanta near Kennesaw, I think I saw you take the last 2 six packs! In September I will be in the DR so I will have a cold one in honor of someone else from Atlanta!

AtlantaBob

Jan 2, 2002
Nope, the northeast side

I was going thru Norcross (better known as Norcaragua) on my way home.

I may be in the DR in a couple weeks myself. There are some good deals in Sep.

Favorite Son

Aug 20, 2002
Cheap flights

Atl Bob, I got a flight on AA for $ 340 but with junk fees it ended up being $ 449, That's the best I have been able to find from Atl to POP. If you know of better deals please let me know.

AtlantaBob

Jan 2, 2002
That's a good price

I just meant that some of the AI prices at PC seem to be better than a couple of months ago. For $450 U$ I can get RT air fare to PC and four nights at a top AI.

Favorite Son

Aug 20, 2002
AI

Atl Bob, we went in early June to pc the sereins resort through Vacation Express for base $ 609 per person and with Junk Fees it was $ 1410 total for 2 of us. The place was nice, but we are much more adventurius and stayed thier only 2.5 days then rented a car and drove all the way to the North Coast. We liked the North Coast much more, but could not get deals to it from Atlanta.

AtlantaBob

Jan 2, 2002
I'm like you. I'd get tired of an AI after a couple days. My hobby is photography and I'd get tired of taking pictures of the same coconut tree, the same sunset, the same breasts (oops, did I say breasts?). Anyway, I'm curious about your driving to the north coast, but I'll e-mail you regarding that so we don't hog the board.

But what I need now is a quick R&R from work and an AI might be the sensible thing. Next summer I hope to get to Samana and the north coast.