Presidente outlets

mkohn

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
ok,
we'll be travelling through Atlanta and Miami at Christmas time, and we'd like to pick up some Presidente along the way to enjoy at our destination.

Anybody who can direct us to the Kroger in Atlanta, and other locations, we will be taking along a cooler full of ice.

Anybody else who wants to visit us in the Keys and have a cold one, as Aunt Clara might say, A Buen Tiempo.

Since the cost is over $900.00 per ticket to Puerto Plata, we'll be playing Juan Luis Guerra (any other suggestions) over Christmas in the Keys this year.

Thanks in advance for the directions to the Presidente outlets.
mk

ps. sorry. I was expecting the general forum. "duh"

DRtechie

"everyday is a holiday"
Jan 27, 2002
phiota.net
I think you might be better off making a stop in Miami since it will be just as if not easier to find Presidente there. That is unless you have your heart set on making the stop in Atlanta.

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
Just about every supermarket and liquor store in Miami and the Keys will stock President! must convience stores have it also. You will have no problems picking up your stock of green slime!
Out of couriosity which Key will you be spending your vacation?

Tony C.

mkohn

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
I think Tavernier is on Key Largo. So we should be able to hit Winn Dixie and get our green slime stock?
Cool. Definately not Sos?a or Saman?, but we can pretend can't we?
Thanks for the lead on the Presidente.
mk

Last edited: