"Creature of Leisure"
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Place/Apartment/Studio in Boca chica

Dear fellows: any one can recommend some place to rent in Boca chica for a month, just for 2 persons, that has a kitchenete?
    It doesn´t has to be big o luxury, since we will be there for bussiness.
    Prices more less ?
    Thanx.
    G.

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
    Post Thanks / Like

Lightbulb Costalunga comes to mind....

I think you would look at around $750 US for a month or even less with a room with TV, A/C and fridge and stove, no oven and of course daily maid service.

I think quite a few of the BC hotels are kitchenette types and I am certain they all discount for a full month.

"Creature of Leisure"
    Post Thanks / Like

Thats around what i was paying in Santo Domingo. Same facilities, I guess, walkin around there will find something that fits.
    Thanx.
    G.

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
    Post Thanks / Like

Lightbulb There aer so many hotels but not that many with kitchens

Still, you should be able to go to the 10 best in an afternoon and check them out - actually on www.bocachicabeach.net there may be enough data on the rooms to get an idea of the ones with kitchens - I am thinking that El Candil which has retty good rates has some rooms that may qualify.

I do know the Costlunga does for all rooms adn there are quite a few monthly users in the winter and various times so Mario is possibly willing to do a discounted monthly plan.

I don't know if you pay ITBIS on a monthly rental or not.