I'm back !!!

IMHOPTED

Aug 28, 2002
Hello everyone. I finally was able to logon from home. we'll be in touch. Bye for now.

May Ra be with you !!

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
Ahhh Criss, AZB must have finally given you his "how to win friends and influence people" training..

Theresa,.. cracking up over herre again.:laugh:

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
POLL:

Who most enjoys blood flowing in the streets. Post your pick and your reasons. The pick is multiple choice:

A. Criss Colon "the 400 lbs Gorilla"

B. AZB "Our resident balistic Muslim"

C. Missing_DR "Our resident balistic Hindu"

D. Theresa "Our Vettehead from Buckhead"

I will vote for Theresa because she has the nicer Ass!

Last edited:

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Why all this venom? Crissco Kid and Jazzcolon, I mean com.....
the fact that HE'S BACk should make you happy.. Another person to have fun with.
You think we should make him read PIB's True Facts about the DR that I made Up???

Welcome Imhopedup?

What a name. I liked Sun-Ra better!!

HB

IMHOPTED

Aug 28, 2002
You bunch of MORONS

Imhopted was a High Priest in Ancient Egypt. I'm 1000x1000
'come platano'. Dominicano hasta la Tambora. Do a little research and polish your knowledge on history.

Mickey

Mar 3, 2002
no offense, but no one really gives a rats ass about egyptians, ancient or otherwise. (museum workers exempt here)

x_man

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
IMHOPTED

Could you share with us the story of RA? Is it the dominican antidote to
voodoo? Excuse my ignorance! Regards X

mondongo

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Re: You bunch of MORONS

IMHOPTED said:
Imhopted was a High Priest in Ancient Egypt. I'm 1000x1000
'come platano'. Dominicano hasta la Tambora. Do a little research and polish your knowledge on history.

Hey young man....before you cast aspersions on others...maybe you should realize that there was no High Priest in Ancient Egypt by the name of IMHOPTED....think before you answer my post...

Mondongo III

Jane J.

ditz
Jan 3, 2002
To me, "IMHOPTED" says "I love the House of Pancakes and I eat there way too often". But I'm sure the moniker is open to many, many interpretations.

mondongo

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
daaang.....second time today i've been called a moron.......maybe i should give this option serious consideration...

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Ra Ra Ra,Sis Bom Ba"!

You might know your mother,but you know your "PA"!!! You have more "Names" than a "hooker"! You never have anything to say,under any of them,so we respond in kind!Thanks for bringing out the "BEST" in all of us!"RA" was the name of Thor Hiegerdahl's"boat!,no not the "KON TIKI"stupid,the other one!Mondongo,you are a "Moron"! There,a consensus!Now take the "TEST"! "Ra" you are a "come" something,and it does resemble a PLATANO(For the LUCKY guys!)."Hasta la Tumba"sin verguenza!CRISCO