Canadian Pat

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Rimour has it that he was offered something in Puerto Rico, don't know what, don't know when or where. I'll ask a few questions & get back to you if I find anything concrete.
Nice guy Pat - always had a lot of time for him .... Hell, he was bigger than me!!!!!! - Grahame.

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
The last time I talked to him, he was going to the Punta Cana area to open a bar. I'm sure Tim (New owner of Rum Runners) will be able to confirm this.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Punta Cana-Puerto Rico....almost the same thing....
And they are near enough!! LOL
\
\HB

A.J.

Jan 2, 2002
Pat is in Punta Cana along with most of his friends from Puerto Plata who moved, Sami the barber, Mike and Mark from Freestyle.

A.J.

Jan 2, 2002
Saw Pat

Just thought I would let you know that I ran into Pat at Cafecito (formerly Rum Runners) on the night of the De La Hoya fight. He is doing well and living in Punta Cana.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Thanks for the update on Pat. He is really a cool guy and very socialable. I was wondering about him myself.
I know that sami and the other gang were talking about moving to punta cana but i wasn't sure if pat was on his way there too.
Just for your info, Janet (the canadian aroma therapist) is also planning on moving down there in a few months. I think she was talking about working with sami.

A.J.

Jan 2, 2002
Pat is working with Mike and Mark for Kontiki down there.

He said he is enjoying it alot a little different life from Puerto Plata more tranquil. He said Sami is doing great with his baby.