I Am A Sanki Panki

Status
Not open for further replies.

JOCHYPLAYA

Aug 29, 2002
HELLO MUJERES

IF ANY OF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN MEETING A DOMINICAN SANKI PANKI, PLEASE SEND ME AN E-MAIL. I LIVE IN THE U.S. SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL YOU GET TO D.R. TO MEET GOOD QUALITY SANKIES ANYMORE. I AM HERE TO HELP YOU BY MAKING MY LOVE AND AFFECTION AVAILABLE IN THIS COUNTRY. I AM STRICTLY HETEROSEXUALS, THUS I'M NOT AVAILABLE FOR PAJAROS. AND FOR THOSE OF YOU SANKI HATERS, PLEASE SAVEYOUR DERROGATORRY COMENTS BECAUSE NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY, THE GIRLS WILL ALWAYS WANT TO BE WITH SANKIS.

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
There's a message for you from some woman and her strange husband

Watch out behind you as to what the hubby is trying to do while you are occupied with Lizzy the Mrs.

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
You are not a sanky

Sorry guy!!!! You are not a legitimate Sanky. You got it all wrong. A self-respecting Sanky will not turn down "picoteo"or business from anybody or any sex. True Sankies play for everything for a dollar. I am afraid you are and will be a failure as a Sanky. Ask anybody about true Boca Chica Sankies. There is no difference in "holes" to them. Anything that fits works.

I think you are a make believe Sanky. Learn your trade the hard way...you softie!!!

TW

Mcinbrass

Bronze
Jan 2, 2002
By offering your services as a sanky you are in violation of this countries prostitution and solicitation laws. You should really be more careful because the police are everywhere. You'd probably be more successful plying your trade behind bars anyway.

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
No vas a conseguir ninguna

Ya te lo dije buen sinverguenza, a menos que no cojas "pajaros" las chicas no van a venir a ti. Las mujeres que buscan Sankies le gustan que cojan todo. Tienes que ser macho, bugarron, pajaro y de todo.

TW

JOCHYPLAYA

Aug 29, 2002
mira golo no sea freco loco. ya te dije que yo solo brego con mujeres. por que a ti te interesa tanto que le meta mano a los "pajaros"????

sera que tu tienes tendencias "pajarracas" ????

hmmmm.... tu' ta' dudoso golo

Jochy

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
You could be right "Jochy"!

We haven't seen or heard from "golo" for several months now.But you post as a "Sanki",and he comes rioght out of his "closet" and starts talking like a "Homo" with all the right questions,and answers! "Wat Up"?TW you finally come clean?Enquiring Minds Want To Know? "Jochy" post your picture,nude! Lets see if you "measure-up"!No Show,No "GOLO"! Yo Theresa,you might save the airfare!CRISCO

love da DR

Aug 1, 2002
Golo-"ito"

Yeah,

That is a good point, Golo-"ito" where have you been lately, I can imagine that you have once again been off to the Crusades in Haiti stopping the infidels? Golo how is it that you would be endowed(no pun intended) with the knowledge of how a Sankie
should act and present himself/herself?

Also Golo I have a question about protocol since you are all knowing on this topic. Is a person a Sankie first and than a Chopo
or must the person first be a Chopo and than a Sankie? I asked
Dear Abbey about this but she has not gotten back to me!

Isaac, Getting one step closer to running away to the Dominican Republic and Haiti?:alien: :alien:

JOCHYPLAYA

Aug 29, 2002
hey if you really "love da dr".....

you would not be here defending the haitians. i am talking about MUJERES here. who cares about the damn haitians anyway??

love da DR

Aug 1, 2002
Well Joch do you prefer Mr.Sankie or just plan ole Sankie?

At any rate I love both Haiti and the DR equally kind of like a fathers love for both of his children even if one is worse off than the other.

At any rate funny you should advertise your profession/services here was Golo right in what he was saying about the "True Sankies" are willing to do anything for money? So where do you
come down on the issue of if one is first a Chopo and than a Sankie or must one first be a Sankie and than a Chopo?

Also you say that if I really love da DR than I can't loveHaiti as well. My question to you is if you really are a Sankie than how could you ever love any woman if she is not paying for it?

Isaac, getting one step closer to Loving the DR even more and running away.
:beard: :beard: :mad: :beard:

JOCHYPLAYA

Aug 29, 2002
you can just call me Jochy Playa, or simply Jochy. Golo might be right about " true sankies" , those are full time professionals, therefore they would likely go out of their way by servicing "pajaros" and other kinds of freaks in order to survive. furthermore, there's always competition willing do what some will not do. I on the other hand, dont want to be like the DR sankies. you could just say I am an "amateur" so i don't need to engage in such low life practices such as "homo-sankying"

you ask: " if you really are a sankie, how can you ever love any woman if she is not paying for it?"

well, that's the thing about being an amateur, you do things out of love. moreover, i don't "charge" women. Instead i just get "donations" and "gifts", but i guess the best way to explain it is that I am a Dominican male. you should know how much we "love" women, so i might be willing to to some charity work/not for profit if a woman deserves it.

you should not label me as a chopo since i'm offering my services on a different market and beyond the "chopo level." however, chopo or not chopo, i guess a lot of you have fantasized sometimes about being a sanky. it takes skill, positive thinking, a superior attitude, control, and charm to be one. those are traits that many men can use because they don't have the combination of "suavidad" and "guts" to approach females feeling secure of themselves like those fresh "chopos" dare to to. you just have to admire the tigre mentality and give credit to those that succeed with the females , and get paid for it on top of that.

Jochy.

:bandit:

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Have you considered setting up a website to get your message to a larger audience? Many of the gals who come to this message board already have a Dominican sanki or baseball player so will probably not be interested in your services. But I am sure there are a great many women out there who have yet to be introduced to the delights offered them by a sanki, especially one with your skill, positive thinking, charm, control and superior attitude. The world is waiting, you just need to let it know that you are available. A website seems the best means in the 21st Century.

love da DR

Aug 1, 2002
Whoa Tigre!!

Jochy,

I have no problem with your vocation/profession/charity work
remember my philosophy is "live and let live" if what you do is not harming anyone else. My going on about Sankies and Chopos was directed toward Golo-"ito" he has this thing about what is and is not Chopoish. Any that is out to further conquer new territory for mankind is just doing his job so long as the conquered is willing to be conquered!!!

Viva Los Conquistadores!!!!

Isaac

Status
Not open for further replies.