Aviation

Maiko

Aug 30, 2002
I don't suppose any of the many good folks out there know of any aviation jobs out there on that wonderful island, if so please reply. Thanks
Mike

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
As a pilot? No. the job market is extremely tight for pilots right now. The Air Force supplies just about every pilot in the General Aviation Sector, so your competition is high. In the commercial sector-Air Santo Domingo or Caribair-they also fill a lot of the front seats.
Sorry...Only hope is to come here and nose around for a few days instead of staying at Boca Chica with the girls...

HB;)

Maiko

Aug 30, 2002
Thanks, but I am not looking front end, I am a mechanic/tech support type. Though the idea of staying with the chicas does sound good. :)

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
If you have your FAA ratings and papers, you might find some employment.Like in the States, it is easier to find a good pilot than a good mechanic..
BUT, you still have to come here and talk to the people..

HB

H

Hadrian

Maiko

We have two retired A&P guys working at Las Americas, crap pay but they have their retirement from CO and trust me when I say they don't work hard

JOHNNY HONDA

Motorcycle MANIAC
Sep 25, 2002
Maiko
I have several gringo friends working here as pilots shutling tourists to samana,la romana bavaro etc,send me a phone number or email and i will have someone contact you,i am meeting a bud of mine from austrlia who works for them tinight so if you can do this in the next3 hours i can give him the info