Looking For Joycelyn B of Stergeon. Ont. Msg. for her

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
Looking for a friend of my wife and I, ?Joycelyn B.? She is a retired nurse from the Sturgeon, Ontario area. She had been residing in the Bavaro/Punta Cana area until returning to Canada the early part of August to visit family. Unfortunately, she departed the D.R. without providing a Canadian contact for us and our friends. She has dropped out of sight, we have not heard from her and we suspect something may be wrong; it is unlike her not to communicate. We have a message that needs her attention. If anyone has information please use the email link to this post to advise. Thank you in advance and Regards, PJT

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Don't worry. Bad news travels fast.

Look up her family in the 411 section of Yahoo!

HB.....

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
If it is Sturgeon Falls, Ontario

and you do have a last name send me a PM. I'm going there tomorrow or Monday (it's a 20 minute drive from where I live) to visit my husbands cousin. Her husband has terminal cancer and we go visit as often as possible so I can track her down for you with not too much problem (it's a town of 6000 ppl. and our relatives know them all!!! She too is a nurse still working in the hospital there as she has for the last 25 yrs.)

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Nowhere to be found!!

At least no Joycelyn B.- retired nurse- in Sturgeon Falls, Ont.
There is a Joyce but she lives in Ottawa.
Please PM me with the length of time she was in the DR and any other info on her and I'll have my sleuths in Sturgeon see what they can find out!!

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Hold that last reply!!!!!

She's been found!!!
She's safe and sound and will email the address you gave me in the last PM.

She is known here as Joyce.......

Glad this one has a good ending!!