It's a Boy!

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Big baby, and good looking, too. Should get a lot of female hearts fluttering when he gets a little older.

Any mixed feelings between pride in the new arrival and facing up to the fact you are really old enough to be a grandmother?

baby025.gif

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
Anna faced that hurdle a few years ago. He's beautiful, Anna...keep the pics coming, lots of love to the family.

love da DR

Aug 1, 2002
Anna many congratulations.

Anna,

Congratulations on the arrival of your new grandchild,keep those photos coming.

Isaac

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Felicidades!!

That is a lovely lad,
ylinfant.gif
Anna. NOW you will see a gene pop up that you neve knew existed...the Nonna-gene. You and hubby become idiots around the little guy. Hubby will be a "horsey" wherever and whenever the tyke wants him to...In the middle of the grocery store or at Mickey D's!!! You will suddenly lose all of your hard won vocabulary and be reduced to odd goos and oooohs, and other sounds not manageable on a computer. And all the while you will love it!!

Felicidades abuelita!

HB
big.gif

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Thanks everyone. I'm still in a daze. My daughter in law was in labour this "Labour Day" weekend for 171/2 hrs even though it's her third child in less than four years. We never left her till she finally gave birth.For those that don't know it's my first grandson but I have two granddaughters. They are so happy with the little brother. Will scan more pictures of the little girls with their brother today. Thanks again for the nice words and emails.