On a less antagonistic note

H

Hadrian

My reply to Hillbilly was a little curt, but I have been pouring over PM's annual report and to say I am disgusted is a meager word, but the references to its subsidiary Nacional Brewery" or whatever spelling is very clear

On a more cheerful, or actually a more depressing but inspiring note, has anyone read the book that has on its dust cover: "One day...in a time not too far in the future...., Papi begins, as if he's telling me a bedtime story,"you're going to look back on all this and think, I really was a strong and brave girl"

I shake my head, I'm not so strong or brave i want to say.

"Oh yes you are. I know you are," he insists, reading my thoughts. He tips my face up by the chin so I'm looking straight at him. I feel as if he's hypnotizing me. "I want my children to be free, no matter what. Promise me you'll spread your wings and fly."

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Hadrian","Antagonism" is GOOD!

For instance,"You Suck"!Thanks for leaving the "Business Forum" behind,and coming over to "OPEN"! Welcome,I am the resident "Junk Yard Dog"! My job is to attack pompus blowhards like you!Those who hide behind big words like,Myopic,Ad- Nausium,and Assuage.You are so "nearsighted" you make me "sick",I hope that makes you "feel better"! A "Little Man" often tries to hide his failures behind "Big" words!You might like the "DR Debates" forum.You will surely feel a kinship with Ken,and CES! You might want to kick back with a "Presidente" beer,brewed locally here in Santo Domingo by La Cerveceria National!There is a difference you know,we make a wee wee in the EXPORT PRESIDENTE!Have one on me!A PRESIDENTE that is,Not a WEE WEE!I,unlike you,would rather be "Pissed Off" than "Pissed ON"!!!Have you ever read the book called "The Yellow River"?.......It is by;I.P.Freely.........CRISCO

H

Hadrian

See Criss run, criss is a good dog, good Criss! Thank you for the kind welcome "spot," I have read your words with fun. I hope I am using small words to make you happy :)

I have to buy my clothes through King Size compnay, I am too big like you :)

The people who post messages here may "think" they pee on me, but no one has yet "pissed" on this (as you have said you were) former Marine (Force recon, 6th Marines) since LaJune

Hadrian GYSGT USMC Ret.

Thank you again, see Spot run

Hadrian

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
US NAVY CORPSMAN,Ret.

Corpsman,1st.,and 3rd.Marines(DaNang,and Quang Tri),advisor Vietnamese Riverine Forces,Phu Cuong,and the Mecong Delta,Purple Heart,Silver Star,etc.Marines have a lot of Balls,but very little brains! They work better that way! CRISCO

H

Hadrian

Walking Tampon dispenser huh? I've been everything from a "60" humping mudhog to a Warrant Second flying a Pave Low 60 in the past 30 years, can't seem to train Navy to fly the rotors without putting them in the water.

I read a lot of your posts long before I made any remarks on this homey little board, quite certain you could take it and figured I'd sucker you into a post :), not bad for a Marine huh Navy?

Congratulations on the Star, the PH, did you sit on a ant hill?

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
wow I didnt read the other thread before I posted here.

I will let you guys just carry on without me 2 cents. I will be back in a few days with the measuring stick to see who's dickie is bigger then.

Go forth young men!

Last edited: