primary schools in Juan Dolio

kris

Apr 26, 2002
Need information on Villas Del Mar International School:
Good/Bad? Cost? What grade does it go up to?

Does it have a pre-school?

Also info. on Trinity Academy: Good/Bad? Cost? What grades do they have?

beckyred11

Jul 9, 2002
Villas del Mar

Villas del Mar International School goes up to grade twelve, and has two pre-school classes (one for ages 2&3, and one for children who are four years old). I am the teacher of the pre-school four-year old class, and so far I am really enjoying the school, although I am trying to get used to this heat! I cannot answer your question about cost, but I may be able to find that out for you. Please feel free to e-mail me if you have any specific questions regarding the school. If I do not have the answers, I am sure that I would be able to find them.

Becky

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Don't want to hijack the thread but....

How are you doing Beckyred11??? Found a place to stay??

Kris you might want to contact the schools directly for the info you are seeking. Both will be able to communicate with you in English and answer all your questions.
I know children that attend the Villas Del Mar and they seem to be doing quite well. I believe Trinitaria is trying to be just a notch or two above. The founder of the school has some ties to Canada ( I should know but the conversation was in Spanish and I wasn't really listening but either she or one of her parents hails from the East Coast.) and the school curriculum is American standard.

kris

Apr 26, 2002
Thanks Beckyred11 and MommC.

I'm still trying to figure things out!!