"al rojo vivo"

love da DR

Aug 1, 2002
"Al rojo vivo" is the name of a popular news show along with "Ocurrio Asi" that I sometime watch to get an idea about what is going on in the Latin World. I was watching this afternoon and saw a story from the DR about a man in SD attacking 3 of his kids with a machete and then attempting to burn the house down has anyone heard about this story?

Also are there any other papers in the Capital that are online and offer full access for online viewing?

Thanks, Isaac

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
Watching "Al Rojo Vivo" to get an Idea what is happening in Latin America is the equivalent of watching "Inside Edition" to get a handle on what is happening in the US! Stop trying to impress us. The only reason any "red blooded Macho" would watch that show is to stare at Maria Celeste's Boobs!

love da DR

Aug 1, 2002
well Tony C what do you recommend I watch?

Tony C,

I would go mad trying to impress our discerning group of connoisseurs here. Besides Occurio Asi, nothing else comes to mind unless you suggest Sabado Gigante con Don Francisco as a
good way to keep up with what is going down in the Latin world.;) ;)

Seriously if I am missing something please let me know. Also Tony have you heard about the story that my original post was about?

Isaac

Last edited:

JOCHYPLAYA

Aug 29, 2002
Watch SDI

Santo Domingo Invita

It is a tv show right from the DR with news, resort presentations, music, beaches, and mujeres. it shows saturday mornings on telemundo.

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
Jochy,

Which playa do you hang at? A ti te gusta Caliente en Univision los sabados al las 2pm? Aveces transmiten de Boca Chica.

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
Yeah, but what I meant was that they most often have a stage set up with the performances broadcasting in different cities alternating the music. Quite a often they broadcast from Boca Chica. They clear out all the local sank panky's pushing them back behind the view of the camera but you can see all the on-lookers still. They're hard to get rid of. :)

JOCHYPLAYA

Aug 29, 2002
Hi Theresa:

I hang out at different playas, some of the favorites are on the north: "La playa de los gringos" which is in the town of Matancitas close to Nagua. I also like "Playa el portillo around Las terrenas, and cayo levantado by Samana, but i know i still have a lot of playas to discover in DR because i still haven't been to punta cana or bavaro beaches and i've heard they are the most beautifull of the island (?), so i have to go check for myself to see if that's true. I live in NJ, so i just hang out at lakes and swimming pools around here because the water is too cold at the playas and there are too many sharks native to these waters. En mi proximo viaje a DR me voy a quedar en la villa de mi tio en Casa de Campo y quiero ver si llego a boca chica un rato, asi que ya tu sabe mami, estas invitada si quieres ir. yo he visto caliente, pero no sabia que ellos transmiten de boca chica. eso ta jebi, so parece que boca chica es una playa buena.

Jochy Playa.

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
Jochy.. no he ido a la playa de los gringos.. cuentame que tipa de mujeres encontraste alli? It is close to the town of mariconcitos? I haven't been there either. What kind of women do you like the best, dime que nacionalidad te gusta lo mejor (las frances, alemanas, americanas etc) Aye papi...tu jevita ha llegado ;)

JOCHYPLAYA

Aug 29, 2002
I don't know why is it called "Playa de los Gringos" because most of the people that go there are local Dominicans. Maybe it is because there are a few beach houses around there and all the owners are "Gringos". there are not that many mujeres over there but i have a lot of friends around there and they let me use their jet skis wich is a lot of fun. I've never heard of a town called "mariconcitos" . maybe there's a spelling error there cause that's a very unlikely name for a town. I like Dominican women because those are my paisanas, but I like women in general , so nationality doesn't matter as long as they females. me gustan las americanas, canadienses, alemanas, francesas, italianas, espanolas, colombianas, boricuas, inglesas,.........en fin, todas las mujeres del mundo......mmmmmmmmmmm que buenas son. :)

de que nacionalidad eres tu mami???

x_man

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Jochyplaya you are the man

as long as you take care of all those ugly gringo women in sosua
and leave the pretty dominicanas for me, we could become good friends.

So come on down, but leave those dammed jet skis in Playa de los Gringos.

Do you play domino? X

JOCHYPLAYA

Aug 29, 2002
Hey x_man

Hey x_man

dont be so greedy. there are a lot of pretty dominicanas to share for everybody. everyday I daydream about going back, and the jet skis are going on a tour with me because I want to visit at least 3 new beaches on my next trip to RD. I do play dominoes when I get a chance, but I just do it for socializing, and the beers.

Jochy:bandit:

Last edited:

JOCHYPLAYA

Aug 29, 2002
jajajajajaj hey tony cojelo suave

jet skis are a lot of fun at the playas!!! I should not play with kids' toys anymore since I'm my mid 20's , so now I play with jet skis because that's a " man's toy" and I enjoy it a lot. watch out at the beach tony c cause I'm coming "jebi" con my jet ski. LOL..

Jochy Playa. "El Dominicanito" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Last edited:

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
Jochy,

How big is your "jet ski"? I like BIG jet skiis, we can ski off the Mariconcito beach. :)

JOCHYPLAYA

Aug 29, 2002
hey theresa

that was a mistake. the town is not called mariconcito. it is "matanzitas". don't get the wrong idea. nada que ver con mariconcito. anyway, I have a BIG jet ski, so you can ride it how you like it.