New arcade games

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Help, I'm addicted to tetris and pacman! Does DR1 offer a 12 step program? Love the games Robert but I don't like the long list of scores. Makes it appear I have nada to do all day.:confused:

mobrouser

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
anna, you can play off-line too (at least with tetris anyway).

load the game, minimize the screen, disconnect from the net, maximize and play. if you get to a point where you like your score- pause the game, hook on the net again and start playing.

mob
(who doesn't play that often :classic: )

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Hahahaha!
I had a couple of days free after looking after the little girls. They are at the other Nana's house while my son and his wife get some time with the new born. I thought tetris would help me relax but it seems to stimulate me! woohoooo!

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
What I would like to know......

Is why when I goof up very early on in the game (s) it always registers my score but when I finally co-ordinate eyes and fingers on the keyboard and get a high score it takes me not to the scoreboard but the the login screen (even tho I have logged in!) and after I log in again - doesn't post my hight score???
Sheesh......after getting hand cramps an' everthin' - NADA!!

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Now I'm really ticked off!!!

one game of 96000+ and it says I'm not registered.....but ya gotta be logged in to play!!!
So .......log back in....start the game and 112000+ and it says I'm not logged in!!!! Sheeeeeeeeshhhhhhh....I logged in twice already....waddaya want.
Go back to home page....re log in go to arcade.....Load Tetris again.........154000+ and what happens???? Says I'm not logged in......
WHAT?????
Ok Rob....what's up!!! How does one get their high scores and not just their OOOOPPPPPSSSSS!!! registered on the scoreboard??