Finally...the pictures are ready for viewing!

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
The only folder there says it's empty. Vacation folder isn't showing. :(

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Theresa...that's strange...when I click on it it shows the pictures...but then again...what do I know about computers?
Somebody please help!

Jane J.

ditz
Jan 3, 2002
Your link looks incorrect...The last three charachters are not in the link tag...

Try editing the link...I wanna see the photeaux...

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
The pictures are on MY MSN, in a folder named Vacaciones, and I copied the link from there.

How do I move them to the address you gave me, Wud?

the problem

with your msn is that anyone who wants to access the file needs a "passport" msn i.d. to get in, along with that comes a hotmail account which is now $29.95 per year. My old msn passport expired because I let my hotmail expire and will not work.
You need to post your pictures on a free access site like cartographer or world is round
http://www.worldisround.com/user/login.html

Click on register now and then create your own free account, you likely will have to upload the pictures again.
You could email me your passport name and password and I could do it for you but that would not be appropo.

MSN (microsoft) is an absolute pain in the a.. and makes everything difficult.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Musicqueen, to confirm what Hlywud is saying, if you want to share photos you need to find another site. Many longtime hotmail users are giving up their account due to problems with spam, distribution of personal information, etc., etc. Without a hotmail/passport id, your fotos aren't viewable.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Nice pictures MQ.I can see you had a great time
Worldisround is a great site. I'm glad that hlywud told us about it. I use it all the time it's easy. It's a great way to let people see your pictures without flooding their inboxes. I enjoyed your stories too.

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Thanks, Wud

...you got a deal...it's the least I can do for you for helping me out!!!

If anyone wud "Wud" wud...!!!

I still have some more pictures, but we're still working on them...

Let you know this weekend!!!

Todd

Sep 18, 2002
Hello Musicqueen
I am going to Punta Cana and staying at the Paradidus
Do you know anything about the place?
I would also like to know About the nightlife?
I am going oct 4th
Please help
My email adress is TSAVW1@aol.com

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Hi...Todd...Oh, my...do I envy you!!!
I don't know the Paradisus very well, but I do know Punta Cana...
You are going to have a blast!!!
About the nightlife...the hotel might have a bar/club...if not, don't despair...try to make friends (I don't know if you're going alone) with some of the people from the animation team...they know where the action is all the time...
On the three times I've been to PC, I went to: PACHA DISCO...at the Riu resort...MANGU...and AREITO...I also went to "El palacio de la Salsa"...but I don't know if you'll like that...it's strictly for dancing...merengue, bachata and salsa...
Anyway, try one of those clubs...you'll love them all!!!
Have fun...and don't ask too many questions...let it surprise you...believe me...you won't be dissapointed!!!