Murder in Sosua?

Bugsey34

Bronze
Feb 15, 2002
I heard a taxi driver was killed in Sosua last night by robbers. Anyone got the story?

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
I haven't heard anything about this...anyone have more info? We called around last night in Sosua, but no one seemed to know. Eddy?

Bugsey34

Bronze
Feb 15, 2002
I heard it totally through word of mouth, so it could be a rumor or something, but I was just wondering.

Kiteman

Aug 25, 2002
That happened in Puerto Plata,

about two nights ago. Anyway, that's what I heard on the radio. I think that a lot of taxi drivers in Sos?a are dying now, but of boredom!!!

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Re: That happened in Puerto Plata,

Kiteman said:
about two nights ago. Anyway, that's what I heard on the radio. I think that a lot of taxi drivers in Sos?a are dying now, but of boredom!!!

Hah, not just the Taxi drivers are dying of that problem:)

I only wish those Motorconcho guys that burn that crap oil and push all that white exhaust would suffer some sort of painful death! LOL

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Murder in Sosua

Husband Publico Driver. Alcoholic. Wife hears about method to get her husband to quit drinking. (Rat's urine in Rhum) Wife puts rat's urine in husband's rhum. Rat had been poisoned. Rat's urine in rhum kills husband. (I guess that method really works). Surely not the way the wife thought. The husband was very popular among the publico drivers. 50+ wawa's at yeswterday's funeral.
I also heard it was cat's urine. Cat who ate poisoned rat. Anyway same result.

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Re: Murder in Sosua

Eddy said:
Husband Publico Driver. Alcoholic. Wife hears about method to get her husband to quit drinking. (Rat's urine in Rhum) Wife puts rat's urine in husband's rhum. Rat had been poisoned. Rat's urine in rhum kills husband. (I guess that method really works). Surely not the way the wife thought. The husband was very popular among the publico drivers. 50+ wawa's at yeswterday's funeral.
I also heard it was cat's urine. Cat who ate poisoned rat. Anyway same result.
How did she get the Rat (or Cat) to pee in the rum?

Conchman

Silver
Jul 3, 2002
www.oceanworld.net
I live in Puerto Plata (Cofresi) and also heard that I cab driver was shot in the head for robbery. It was from a reliable source but still just rumour I guess.

S

Stephen

There was a murder.....

at the top of the road to Cofresi. You can see the article on the front page of Friday's "EL FARO" on line.

The young man that was murdered was my auto mechanic. His shop is near the bridge outside of costambar on the main road. Most people knew him by the name Moreno.